What do you crave? Indulgent post..sorry

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi guys,

Sorry for this post - but I felt I had to write down what I am feeling and it feels so good to talk about food!

I never before realised how much I love food, the smells, texture and taste; I am obsessed!

I have come to realise that this is my problem, I'm so in love with different foods, and the feeling given when eating these delicious treats, that I don't actually eat when I am hungry - just at times when I think food should be eaten.

My friends would agree with me when I say this, I would never turn down food! Even if I have had a Sunday dinner, and we pop out for a drink and they decide to get something to eat, I would ALWAYS tuck in and have something, even if im not that hungry.

Hello - size 16 bum!!

I have to get food out of my head, I sit here craving so many things, and not sweet things to be honest - maybe because I prefer the sweeter shakes and bars? I dont really enjoy the soups.

I crave crusty white bread, smothered in butter, with delicious pate, or strong cheese with fresh tomato, or thick cut ham, and cheese and onion crisps!(it is the best sandwich ever!) I crave crave crave the local sandwich shops prawn and avocado sandwich, they pack it full of fresh prawns and the texture of the prawns and the soft avocado is enough to make my mouth water!

I crave pizza....with lots of toppings, mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, chicken - fresh hot pizza!

All these things aren't relatively healthy, and I know I certainly would NOT eat them on a day to day basis - far too unhealthy, I stopped eating white bread months ago - (although apparently its ok for you) I think I just crave them, because I know I can't have them.

I think I just love to TALK and READ and TYPE about food, its so satisfying, in a weird way! Me and my Mum were talking about Sausage sandwiches the other day, how they stick to the roof of your mouth when you bite into them...and the tomato sauce...hmmm!

I would never feed my craves though - when i go onto AAM - i am so strict that i dont see myself going for any of these, i am much happier in my new size 12 trousers and my lighter, healthier self.

I just love talking about what I am craving!

What are you craving? Any weird ones?!

Oh by the way, I think I have lost a further 5 lbs since thursday - lost 8lbs in my first week, and the scales said 11stone this morning...and its only monday - weigh in is thursday!!!!!!

I craved Garoboldy Biscuits????? Chicken Chowmein for 3 saturday nights????
Thats it so far.
I do find I have this habit of sniffing food when I want it it gets me past eating it..........a hotcross bun got a 5 minute sniff last Thursday :eek: ;) lol
xxc

Hi guys,

Sorry for this post - but I felt I had to write down what I am feeling and it feels so good to talk about food!

I never before realised how much I love food, the smells, texture and taste; I am obsessed!

I have come to realise that this is my problem, I'm so in love with different foods, and the feeling given when eating these delicious treats, that I don't actually eat when I am hungry - just at times when I think food should be eaten.

My friends would agree with me when I say this, I would never turn down food! Even if I have had a Sunday dinner, and we pop out for a drink and they decide to get something to eat, I would ALWAYS tuck in and have something, even if im not that hungry.

Hello - size 16 bum!!

I have to get food out of my head, I sit here craving so many things, and not sweet things to be honest - maybe because I prefer the sweeter shakes and bars? I dont really enjoy the soups.

I crave crusty white bread, smothered in butter, with delicious pate, or strong cheese with fresh tomato, or thick cut ham, and cheese and onion crisps!(it is the best sandwich ever!) I crave crave crave the local sandwich shops prawn and avocado sandwich, they pack it full of fresh prawns and the texture of the prawns and the soft avocado is enough to make my mouth water!

I crave pizza....with lots of toppings, mushrooms, pepperoni, onions, chicken - fresh hot pizza!

All these things aren't relatively healthy, and I know I certainly would NOT eat them on a day to day basis - far too unhealthy, I stopped eating white bread months ago - (although apparently its ok for you) I think I just crave them, because I know I can't have them.

I think I just love to TALK and READ and TYPE about food, its so satisfying, in a weird way! Me and my Mum were talking about Sausage sandwiches the other day, how they stick to the roof of your mouth when you bite into them...and the tomato sauce...hmmm!

I would never feed my craves though - when i go onto AAM - i am so strict that i dont see myself going for any of these, i am much happier in my new size 12 trousers and my lighter, healthier self.

I just love talking about what I am craving!

What are you craving? Any weird ones?!

Oh by the way, I think I have lost a further 5 lbs since thursday - lost 8lbs in my first week, and the scales said 11stone this morning...and its only monday - weigh in is thursday!!!!!!

Well done on your losses xxc :D

Firstly well done on your weight loss you must feel brilliant! :D

Oooh the things I crave the list is endless!

1. dominos pizza i just love it
2. Crusty bread
3. Cheese and pickle sandwich
4. Bacon buttie
5. alcohol lol
6. salmon
7. chicken breast in honey and mustard sauce
8. crisps

Thats about it :eek:

Yeah!! Chicken chow mein is a good one! I LOVE indian, I am going for a curry on my birthday as a treat, I am definately having a break on my birthday!

Chicken Tikka Masala
Pilau Rice
Pashwari(sp?) Naam bread.......

Yuuummm happy birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly well done on your weight loss you must feel brilliant! :D

Oooh the things I crave the list is endless!

1. dominos pizza i just love it
2. Crusty bread
3. Cheese and pickle sandwich
4. Bacon buttie
5. alcohol lol
6. salmon
7. chicken breast in honey and mustard sauce
8. crisps

Thats about it :eek:

Bacon buttie!!!! Yes!

Yum....hot bacon in fresh crusty bread.........

STOP NOW!

Hahaha.....come on let us know your cravings...

What a great post, When I read it it felt like I had written it.

I crave,

Kebabs - yes even after the post about what is in them!
Anything with Chillies on!
Thick Crusty Warm bread with butter.
Aromatic Crispy Duck MMMMMMM Any chinese
Pringles! With Garlic Dip
Stuffed Peppers!
Oh the list could go on and on.

The only thing I dont crave anymore is chocolate! Wonder why!! But still enjoy the Choc tetras and bars, but slowly going off the mousses!

Sure Ill add more to the list later.

Bacon buttie!!!! Yes!

Yum....hot bacon in fresh crusty bread.........

STOP NOW!

Hahaha.....come on let us know your cravings...

Mmmm smothered in brown sauce I can just about taste it :eek: lol

A relaxing holiday, somewhere warm, no kids and a suitcase full of little bikinis!

Dizzy x

My biggest craving has been Pizza from Pizza Hut. On Friday night i stayed in (v unusual for me) and i had a conversation about Pizza with my sister, came home to an advert on tv about them then in one of the soaps they were eating pizza. Well it was all too much so i logged on to Pizza Hut website and find out more about the new pizza with the cheese filled bites that replaces the crust - my god i've been salivating about that advert for weeks.

Anyway called the pizza place and they only do this pizza in large - so ordered that (just for me), then they said there was a deal where i could have any two side orders - so ordered cheesy garlic bread and potato wedges. When i got there to pick it up i also ordered a choc fudge cake.

So i left pizza hut with one huge pizza box, two smaller ones sat on top of it plus a box of fudge cake - i felt disgusted walking to the car as it was all just for me!!!

Anyway, disgust soon gave into temptation and i ate the garlic bread and potato wedges on the way home and all but two slices of pizza plus the choc cake - god did i feel ill afterwards!!!!!!!!!! And felt disgusting all the next day!

So i gave into my craving! Has the craving for pizza gone away?? NO IT'S STRONGER NOW THAN IT'S EVER BEEN!!

Please learn from my mistake - do not give in to your craving, it will make it worse!!!!!

My biggest craving has been Pizza from Pizza Hut. On Friday night i stayed in (v unusual for me) and i had a conversation about Pizza with my sister, came home to an advert on tv about them then in one of the soaps they were eating pizza. Well it was all too much so i logged on to Pizza Hut website and find out more about the new pizza with the cheese filled bites that replaces the crust - my god i've been salivating about that advert for weeks.

Anyway called the pizza place and they only do this pizza in large - so ordered that (just for me), then they said there was a deal where i could have any two side orders - so ordered cheesy garlic bread and potato wedges. When i got there to pick it up i also ordered a choc fudge cake.

So i left pizza hut with one huge pizza box, two smaller ones sat on top of it plus a box of fudge cake - i felt disgusted walking to the car as it was all just for me!!!

Anyway, disgust soon gave into temptation and i ate the garlic bread and potato wedges on the way home and all but two slices of pizza plus the choc cake - god did i feel ill afterwards!!!!!!!!!! And felt disgusting all the next day!

So i gave into my craving! Has the craving for pizza gone away?? NO IT'S STRONGER NOW THAN IT'S EVER BEEN!!

Please learn from my mistake - do not give in to your craving, it will make it worse!!!!!

Oh hun!
Ive seen that advert too and the pizza looks delish!!! I so want one.

Nevermind sweetie we will all give into temptaion one time or another. Least you will know not to give in again after seeing how bad it made you feel! :)

Oh Hell Karen....

Hope you've got over your little blip and on track again as you've done incredibly well... keep up the good work :D

Some of my cravings are healthy (sorry) :-

Chicken Caesar Salad
Greek Salad
Any fruit and dried fruit
Smoothies
Houmous and veggie dips or toasted pitta breads
Winter foods like stew, shepherds pie, spag bog, chilli, sausage and mash, roast dinner
Sour cream and chive pretzels

Blimey which to have first.....:D

God i soooooo want that pizza again tonight!! My CB is trying to talk me into it cos i'm going out for a meal on Wednesday with Mr Wonderful! She reckons i may aswell have the pizza one last time....

Reasons for having the pizza
======================

It's gorgeous
I'll enjoy eating it
I really want it

Reasons for not having the Pizza
=========================

I'll feel disgusting afterwards (really fat and greasy)

I'll feel disgusting tomorrow - and my special date with Mr Wonderful is tomorrow night so i need to feel as sexy as fcuk!

I'll put on at least three pounds taking me close to the 11stone mark - Yikes!

It'll depress me

OK that helped! I'm not having the frigging pizza!

There are always more reasons not to have the pizza aren't there!! I have seen lovely knee high boots in Next aswell, they actually zip up now and never used to!!

The pizza sounds delicious - its just not worth it though is it - unless you are treating yourself and don't do it all the time (when off the diet i mean) then you dont feel so guilty!

Hmmm PITTA BREAD! AND Taramasalata - oh i forgot about that - how yummy.

You are so right unreal, it's not worth it!!!! No matter what anything tastes like, being and feeling slim is so much better!! I just forget that sometimes!!

I did get to my goal on 1 May and have been mucking around something chronic the last few months hence the small gain!! I have lost and gained this bit of weight soooo many times too!

It's a daily battle i tell ya!

I see you are half way through your journey - fantastic!! Keep up the good work!

Luv,

this is when all the old cliches come to mind:

"nothing tastes as good as being slim feels..."

"a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips"

<says she who's still feeling full from eating too much yesterday on her 80 / 20% maintenance plan!>

If a man is involved, I'd DEFINITELY stay away from that pizza... you'll only feel as fat and bloated as I currently feel!

Back