What do you do to reward yourself??

Hello fellow LTers!

I am going to get a new hair do today to celebrate my 1 stone off!

We are all setting ourselves mini challenges and I was wondering how you are all rewarding yourselves as food treats, drinks and buying clothes are not an option! What are you all doing to celebrate your successes???

:talk017:

xox

I have been getting beauty treatments done such as nails- buying new face and body creams, pedicures etc etc! i love clothes shopping but am determined to wait til ive lost the weight first and can hopefully start buying size 10's

when i get to my target im gonna get a new hair style cant wait!!!!!! in the meantime might go and get my nails done x

You really don't want to know ;)

Many many congrats on the 1 stone loss btw :D

I'm in new trousers today one size down :D

I went out yesterday and treated myself to some pretty well fitting bras!

In my clothes today I look like I lost another few pounds:)

Love Mini xxx

Congrats on the 1stone down Julzie, I've been getting my nails done so in a few wks hopefully I'll be treating myself to a whole new wardrobe!

Congratulations to all of those who have lost so far :)

Given that I haven't started yet I haven't lost much so far lol but if I manage to lost 2stn I think I'll take a leaf out of Julz's book and book in with a hairdresser. Having it cut for the first time in years will be a shock but it'll be the start of a new me :D

Dont you find it rubs though FBS!
Well done on ya stone off Julz xxxx
I bought a new car, im on with stripping my roof and re tiling, im off skiing this year, got an iPod touch. thats just with money ive saved while on LT.

Food treats are why i'm here in the first place!

I take myself off to the local Clarins counter at boots for something nice

For every 2 stone i lose im treating my self to a new Radley hand bag!

Lea xx

I am just buying little treats like make up and high street clothes in smaller sizes, when I get to twelve stone, my Mum and Dad are apparentely going to treat me to £500 for new clothes!

A couple of months, I'm hoping!:)

IM BLONDE(ish!!!)

Hi everyone! Im back after 4 hours in the hairdressers! (soooooo boring) And I am looking very summery with all my new blonde bits through my hair! :)

I have been getting beauty treatments done such as nails- buying new face and body creams, pedicures etc etc! i love clothes shopping but am determined to wait til ive lost the weight first and can hopefully start buying size 10's

In my work we have a rule that no one is allowed to say the word hopefully! Just say you will! ;) SO YOU WILL BE BUYING SIZE 10'S! YEAH? COOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

to be honest ive not really treated myself,think i should start to though ,julz what you having done to your hair????

wow lil! You should definitely treat yourself!!!! you have achieved soooo much and shown so much self discipline with your LT and no smoking!! You should reward yourself for sure!!! xox

You really don't want to know ;)

Erm... im sick... i so want to know... please tell.... pretty please....

Many many congrats on the 1 stone loss btw :D

I'm in new trousers today one size down :D

Feels yummy doesnt it! I love it. Awesome xox

Congrats on the 1stone down Julzie, I've been getting my nails done so in a few wks hopefully I'll be treating myself to a whole new wardrobe!

Please dont say hopefully bluedaisy! YOU WILL BE TREATING YOURSELF TO A WHOLE NEW WARDROBE!!! XOX

Congratulations to all of those who have lost so far :)

Given that I haven't started yet I haven't lost much so far lol but if I manage to lost 2stn I think I'll take a leaf out of Julz's book and book in with a hairdresser. Having it cut for the first time in years will be a shock but it'll be the start of a new me :D

It has been a year for me also!!! And I feel great - getting a new hair style is a nice way to reward yourself and also kick start all the newness that is going to take place!!! :) x

Dont you find it rubs though FBS!
Well done on ya stone off Julz xxxx
I bought a new car, im on with stripping my roof and re tiling, im off skiing this year, got an iPod touch. thats just with money ive saved while on LT.

WOW - you da man! Nice list of cool gadets there gaz! Must be cool to see all the cool stuff u got from the money u have saved... just imagine if you didnt do LT you wouldnt have any of that stuff... probabs be fatter and feeling like dung... Your super duper... xox

For every 2 stone i lose im treating my self to a new Radley hand bag!

Lea xx

I love handbags... that is my next treat! ;)

I am just buying little treats like make up and high street clothes in smaller sizes, when I get to twelve stone, my Mum and Dad are apparentely going to treat me to £500 for new clothes!

A couple of months, I'm hoping!:)

Bellyflop - your mum and dad rock! (and so do u!) The thought of a new wardrobe in small sizes sends tingles down my spine! lol xox

Thanks Julz!

You're a little darlin!

Full of the joys of spring, every day!:)

Lisa xx

I'm having my hair done on Saturday.
I haven't bought any new bras - but ones I bought when I was kidding myself fit me now so - whoopydoo!!!!
It's quite a thrill to get back into clothes that I haven't worn for years as I am trying not to buy much until I have got to target.

got my hair cut today as a mini treat but hadn't had it cut since Jan so it needed a good chop!
Not going to treat myself to anything until I get to goal, then whohoa...perhaps some new clobber and a naughty weekend away:p

Back