what do you do when you slip up?

laurenxx23

i have had chicken keiv for tea tonight totalling in 25syns! i feel so guilty
its my first week and i feel like i have failed already
i know i have made a step forward i usually have about 4 takeaways a week from pizza to kebabs
so going from that to having lots of fruit and veg is good
but i just feel so mad at myself!

That's life hunny,I've had choc digestives tonight and 1 has led to 5 at 4syns each!

No point in beating myself up about it tho-I can't un-eat it,just draw a line and get back on plan,maybe limit syns a bit tomorrow :)

Oh hun, Its my first week too, I had some chicken in breadcrumbs and I dread to think how many syns it is, but remember its just one thing, dont beat yourself up about it, and we all make mistakes, but it was just one thing, think positive, maybe look around for something like it with fewer syns ^_^

remember it's not a diet, it's a lifestyle choice.. and sometimes life sucks
just pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on.. one ''synfull'' meal is not the end of the world, quiting because you ate one ''synfull'' meal thats the end of the world.
mistakes happen, this might be the first one, but probably not the last slip up either.
i agree with jezzi999, keep a food diary, write how you felt after the meal, if you keep doing that you will start to chip away at the old habbits, and you'll find meals that make you feel good too. it's all swings and roundabouts. you have to just keep looking untill you find something that works for you.
but there is lots of support on here if you need it. so if you need help, just whistle, i'm sure someone on the threads will help :)

panic over, start over ;)

hey its only 25 syns - thats out of 105 a week, you will easily make up for that through out the week, and if you don't I wouldn't worry, its your first week and you are eating loads healthier than you would of been before.

Just some advice though you can make a gorgeous chicken keiv on slimming world using yogurt and garlic as the filling and putting breadcrumbs or cous cous on the outside - they are so much nicer than the shop bought ones x

Back