What do you do when you're REALLY hungry??

Hey Sunshine! You're so funny! AND up late again I see :) Damn straight im gonna be a bikinibabe in a few months! Can't wait!
But you seeeeeeee.... my name's a bit like 'beenie' and my bf would call me beenie-bikini ("yeah babes, you and I both wish";)) - so here I am binibikini :D
You know my next shake flavor will be chocolate! ive only had vanilla and strawberry so far and the strawberry's defo grown on me.
BTW im heading out to Asia to see family in 20 days! I have two big strong brothers who eat like horses so Im scared, very very scared. Ill be on SS+ then and will run around the park with my youngest bro.

Im outta work now! WIll check back in later. Nitenite Britain! xx

Thanks Lady B! You look like a good friend of mine who lives in Seattle! You look almost identical!
I like that deterrent thought: 'do I really want to start all over again' to keep me going.
im feeling so motivated and absolutely cant wait for week 1 WI.
Nite lady B!
bbxx

no way - do I really have a double the other side of the world!! lol!! I bet she is a 'slim' double though!! ha ha! I have never heard of anyone else who looks like me....

The thought of starting again really puts me off!! Oh and the other thing which has helped me is the scales...... seeing the pounds come off it great!!

Bx

Hiya, how's it going?

I did have hunger problems for the first few days, but what I do now (and since day 3) is have my first shake at around 11am instead of before I leave for work. My second meal is at about 4pm and my final meal is at about 8pm.

It works for me and plenty of water too!

Good luck hun xxxx

Back