what do you drink?

banshee

after brekky, my milk allowance doesnt seem to stretch to my usual several gallons of daily tea..already drink 4 pints of water as well as the tea, so wondering what to subtitute my tea addiction with! already drink camomile at night. Not loving green tea at all! any suggestions?

My colleague at work drinks these fruit teas that i've been meaning to try. Every time its my turn to make the tea i think how lovely they smell, like hot squash! Also she drinks options hot chocs the belgian ones....she's lost nearly 2.5 stone on sw too btw!!

I've simply cut down on my coffee, it's not made me very popular at work as I dont share the tea runs so often lol :D

Im just wary of going into caffeine withdrawel, struggling with nicotine at the moment, one addiction at a time me thinks, will try the fruit tea tho, the man likes them so when he is around next will get some in.

well detox sucks and blows!! I have been drinking more water and tried some fruit tea etc...had headache all day, and omg how many visits to the little girls room...driving me loopy!

lol drinking water makes me go crazy with extra toilet trips!!!

When did you give up smoking? Well done you!! Its been two years for me now, no excuses for carrying the stone I put on each 5 times i tried to give up lol.

Hope your symptoms improve soon xx

How was the fruit tea?

I quit last year, but now addicted to the gum..so now trying to wean self off the gum..still its better than fags. Its only been since I tried reducing the gum that I started to gain weight again, so now trying to nail both issues at once.

Tea wise, I brought a box with some mixed flavours, I have to say some are ok, and can probably live with drinking them others are just eeew!! lol dont think there really is a substitute for a good cuppa tho! lol

Does the thought of smoking now make you feel ill? I gave up with champix which was awesome cos you keep smoking till the tablets make it vile - so my memory of smoking now is it being horrid, still miss the feeling it use to give me but i know if i smoked again i'd have to get REALLY addicted just to feel that lush deep exhale at the end of a busy day lol.

I've moved my hot choc to the options beligian one, not to impressed really - always has that thin taste to it ....

no I tried options before, wasnt so impressed. Guess its just fruit tea and water, oh well I guess I can console myself with the fact I should have glowing health skin etc..

last time I tried to smoke it made me feel really sick and light headed, but thats to do with not smoking for so long rather than the gum having anything to do with it, I have the best motivation, other half will not tolorate smoking, so I have a choice him or fags, right now I quite like him so have been good!

I'm the same, was most worried about giving up my gallons of tea! I dont like fruit tea at all but I have managed to find one that (for me anyway) is a perfect substitute. Try the Twinings camomile honey & vanilla one. I just leave the tea bag in the cup and keep topping up the hot water in it. It even tastes ok when it's cooled down. I think the honey n vanilla add just enough sweetness that it's like milk. Without this I'd have no chance! Still have 3 cups of proper tea a day tho, but I guess I used to have about 10-15!!

Back