What do you eat after weigh-in?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Maximus, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Hi all

Last week I had a great loss but had already decided on fillet steak and chip (SW style, naturally).

This is because I pre-planned it. Tnight, irrespective it will be Quornburger, bacon, egg, beans and chips (since I got the actifry, I have chips twice per week).

My point being, does anyone allow their weekly performance to dictate what they eat after weigh-in?

Or are most people as thorough as me (OK then, sad as me lol) and have it all mapped out?

Steve

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. foxychic

foxychic Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2.2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SlimFast
    I used to have a 'treat' night after weigh in and eat what I like whilst on the WW plan.

However, Ive realised that I need to change my eating habits and its 'treat' nights like this that got me to my weight in the first place and that SW is a way of life not a tue-sun thing with a binge on monday. Hope that makes sense??

So now I plan my meal and have some chocolate (synned of course!!) x

4. Margery Dawe

Margery Dawe Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.92%)
    Diet:
    WW
    I used to go to WW and would have a treat night after WI which was usuall a nice big pudding and 'what ever' for dinner.

Since starting SW I have dinner before I go and have a syned chocolate bar after.

5. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    I generally do map it out, but I have a really yummy dinner sw style on Saturday (weigh-in Friday) and normal dinners during the week :)

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I go to WI straight from work & home to a SW friendly tea. I don't have 'a night off' or extra syns it's just a usual day for me.

Treat night is Saturday with wine & chocs & I make sure I call ALL the syns:D

7. Maximus

Maximus Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(38.78%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - The one that works!
    Just curious that was all;)

Enjoyed my SW style mixed grill & chis after my 2.5lb loss tonight. I'd have had it anyway (already planned) but it might not have tasted to nice lol.

Steve

8. Stefanie

Stefanie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(24.08%)
    Congrats on loss x

9. hatwell

hatwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tend to have bacon cheeseburger and chips, but all SW style! And it's quorn bacon and burger as I am veggie but it tastes amazing.

10. Linzi_C

Linzi_C Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.05%)
    way to go on your loss this week :) ive only been doing sw a couple of weeks and have been planning my meals (not that i always stick to it tho lol) but i dont like my weigh in days lol (today) My group isnt untill 7pm so i dont tend to get home untill 9pm...i dont like having a my meal just before i go and i hate eating early, i normally feed the kids early then have mine about 7....but then i also dont like eating too late and by the time im home its late lol....so last week i just ended up snacking and not having a proper meal...not ideal i know. god knows what i will do tonight lol

11. hatwell

hatwell Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tend to not eat before noon on weigh in days as I get weighed at 5:30, and to just try to eat something very light, and it takes me quite a long time to get home from SW so I am always starving and usually just make myself a FEAST, but often I'll have a little snack while I'm cooking as well! last night it was sushi, yum!

12. Leeanne910

Leeanne910 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Gotta admit the 3 yrs I went group tue night I always had a treat or 10!!! But since I do it at home on my own with minimin support and I wi on a wed morning I don't have treats no more!! And I only just realised!!!

13. traceya89

traceya89 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i was naughty last night after weigh in and me, OH and DD had a mixed kebab between us. in old days we probably would have had 2 between us!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.