• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you eat after weigh-in?

S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Hi all

Last week I had a great loss but had already decided on fillet steak and chip (SW style, naturally).

This is because I pre-planned it. Tnight, irrespective it will be Quornburger, bacon, egg, beans and chips (since I got the actifry, I have chips twice per week).

My point being, does anyone allow their weekly performance to dictate what they eat after weigh-in?

Or are most people as thorough as me (OK then, sad as me lol) and have it all mapped out?

Steve

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 17st2.2lb C: 17st2.2lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I used to have a 'treat' night after weigh in and eat what I like whilst on the WW plan.

However, Ive realised that I need to change my eating habits and its 'treat' nights like this that got me to my weight in the first place and that SW is a way of life not a tue-sun thing with a binge on monday. Hope that makes sense??

So now I plan my meal and have some chocolate (synned of course!!) x

S: 15st12.5lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st12.5lb BMI: 37.1 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.92%)
I used to go to WW and would have a treat night after WI which was usuall a nice big pudding and 'what ever' for dinner.

Since starting SW I have dinner before I go and have a syned chocolate bar after.

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
I generally do map it out, but I have a really yummy dinner sw style on Saturday (weigh-in Friday) and normal dinners during the week :)

S: 17st7lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 6st11lb(38.78%)
Just curious that was all;)

Enjoyed my SW style mixed grill & chis after my 2.5lb loss tonight. I'd have had it anyway (already planned) but it might not have tasted to nice lol.

Steve

Stefanie

Silver Member
S: 15st8lb C: 11st11.5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 3st10.5lb(24.08%)
Congrats on loss x

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Tend to have bacon cheeseburger and chips, but all SW style! And it's quorn bacon and burger as I am veggie but it tastes amazing.

S: 13st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st2lb(1.05%)
way to go on your loss this week :) ive only been doing sw a couple of weeks and have been planning my meals (not that i always stick to it tho lol) but i dont like my weigh in days lol (today) My group isnt untill 7pm so i dont tend to get home untill 9pm...i dont like having a my meal just before i go and i hate eating early, i normally feed the kids early then have mine about 7....but then i also dont like eating too late and by the time im home its late lol....so last week i just ended up snacking and not having a proper meal...not ideal i know. god knows what i will do tonight lol

S: 12st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I tend to not eat before noon on weigh in days as I get weighed at 5:30, and to just try to eat something very light, and it takes me quite a long time to get home from SW so I am always starving and usually just make myself a FEAST, but often I'll have a little snack while I'm cooking as well! last night it was sushi, yum!

S: 14st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st6lb(2.96%)
Gotta admit the 3 yrs I went group tue night I always had a treat or 10!!! But since I do it at home on my own with minimin support and I wi on a wed morning I don't have treats no more!! And I only just realised!!!