What do you eat for dinner?

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
Hello :wavey:

Just wondering what roughly a 600 cal meal consists of - thank you.

Weight watchers frozen meals are good with large salad. I'm not the best cook so I normally have ready meals and salad. :0)

Tesco do a chilled healthy choice range,i got my mum 2 today buy one get one free,cottage pie with fresh carrots and green beans,and now for the best bit only 280 cals,how good is that so you can have bread(i have to have bread)and a yog or something, they taste good too. Bye for now angie p.s i know bread is a no no on a diet but i cant live without bread so i count it in with the days cals and have lost 50lb up to now,so it cant be that bad.ha ha

For my first evening meal, tonight i had chicken breast, mushrooms and garlic with a lovely salad!!

I've been making the same meals as usual but eating half as much - and trying to cut out the carbs as much as possible. I had a thai red curry with rice the other night but just had half as much, then last night I made sushi! yum yum, I don't think I could cope if I didn't get to eat my beloved meals haha!
Also, for dessert I've been buying Aero chocolate mousse - 100ish cals & so tasty!
Anyone got any recipes for Mexican style food? I <3 Enchiladas but can't eat them for under 600 cals!xx

Back