What do you eat for dinner?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by shrinkingannie, 7 August 2008 Social URL.

1. shrinkingannie

shrinkingannie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(28.36%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    Hello :wavey:

Just wondering what roughly a 600 cal meal consists of - thank you.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HAZE

HAZE Member

Weight watchers frozen meals are good with large salad. I'm not the best cook so I normally have ready meals and salad. :0)

4. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    Tesco do a chilled healthy choice range,i got my mum 2 today buy one get one free,cottage pie with fresh carrots and green beans,and now for the best bit only 280 cals,how good is that so you can have bread(i have to have bread)and a yog or something, they taste good too. Bye for now angie p.s i know bread is a no no on a diet but i cant live without bread so i count it in with the days cals and have lost 50lb up to now,so it cant be that bad.ha ha

5. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    For my first evening meal, tonight i had chicken breast, mushrooms and garlic with a lovely salad!!

6. gymfiend

gymfiend Member

Diet:
    SlimFast
    I've been making the same meals as usual but eating half as much - and trying to cut out the carbs as much as possible. I had a thai red curry with rice the other night but just had half as much, then last night I made sushi! yum yum, I don't think I could cope if I didn't get to eat my beloved meals haha!
    Also, for dessert I've been buying Aero chocolate mousse - 100ish cals & so tasty!
    Anyone got any recipes for Mexican style food? I <3 Enchiladas but can't eat them for under 600 cals!xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.