What do you eat most ?

Breakfast: Hot Chocolate made with HeA milk & Options hot choc, then Ready Brek made with water and either frozen berries or a chopped apple.

Lunch: SW chips made with a combination of either potato, BNS, sweet potato and carrot.

Dinner: Couldn't name a dish! Chicken pasta with a creme fraiche, spring onion and rocket sauce, Chilli Beef Stir Fry and Curries all feature fairly regularly.

Breakfast: Hifi bar

Lunch: mixture of fruit and a Mullerlight yoghurt and usually a packet of walkers baked crisps

Dinner: pork steaks with cajun spice with roasted new potatoes

Breakfast - Work days - Fresh fruit (scrambled eggs and beans when I have the time)
Lunch - Uncle Bens Rices (cheap and something hot/flavoursome at work in 2 mins) or Chicken Salad made in bulk.
Dinner - Chicken/turkey salad and for some reason I'm obsessed with Beetroot?!?

Breakfast - scan bran, yoghurt and berries or crunchy bran, banana and strawberries
lunch - large bowl of salad with chicken, tuna or sw quiche and a large fruit salad
Dinner - often chicken or salmon with roasted peppers, courgettes, red onions and butternut squash.

brekkie, scan bran, jam and banana followed by fruit and yogurt.
midmorning snack, velvet crunch or something similar
dinner, jacket potato and cheese with a huge salad or stir fried veggies, or beans.
teatime, my fav at the mo is pasta and chilli/olive/onion tomato sauce with 1 syn sausages chopped up in it.
evening snack, half a melon and a hot choc.
i did say i was a piggy lol :)

If I'm up early in time in the morning:
B: Quorn sausages, Lean bacon, mushrooms and baked beans. If not Weetabix with skimmed milk.
L: Salad with loads of beetroot and some kind of meat, usually Chicken.
D: Home made Chilli, or Beef Teriaki.

Snacks - MELON! i'm in love with the stuff at the moment! or a mixture of blackberrys, strawberrys and grapes!!!

Last edited:
Breakfast = beans with laughing cows and SW fried eggs
Lunch = pasta, FF cottage cheese and salad
Dinner = mushy pea curry with SW chips

B - two fried eggs on toast
L - jacket with cottage cheese & salad
D - quorn steaks with new potatoes & lots of veg

B - two fried eggs on toast
L - jacket with cottage cheese & salad
D - quorn steaks with new potatoes & lots of veg

Lisa, are the quorn steaks any good? I have a love hate relationship with quorn as I find some products taste like foam... ie the sausages, I went onto the Linda McCartney ones as although they ae 2 syns each at least they are nice!

Don't have anything set for lunches and teas yet, but for breakfast I have strawberries mixed with a Muller Light if I'm awake :)

Breakfast-fruit and yog
Lunch-salad or soup
Tea-stir fry or roast dinner :)

Breakfast: Chocolate weetabix and (defrosted) frozen raspberries.
Lunch: Brown rice, smoked mackerel, brocoli, spring greens and mange tout with wasabi (I use the powder and have seen no evidence this isn't classed as free!) and soy. This is delicious for a couple of syns.
Dinner: Risotto. Its the only meal we have every week but it feels indulgent but is really easy to pack full of vegetables. Different flavours would be butternut squash, mushroom and stilton, chicken and olive, smoked haddock, leek and talleggio, saffron and seafood medley or prawn and chorizo.

Really interesting seeing everybody else's lists. Think it shows how versatile a plan SW is that everybody's lists are so different.

Back