what do you eat on weigh day?

I eat my breakfast and lunch as normal including any snacks. I then make sure I dont have anything to drink after 4pm, I weigh in at 7pm. If I am peckish I may have an ALpen light bar around 5pm. I then have my tea when I get back from WI.

I have always done this from week 1 so don't really want to change my routine now.

but how sad am I? I have got on my scales at home before going to club holding 2 different pairs of trousers to see which was the heavier lol I wore the lighter pair ;):8855:

I've done that before :D :8855:

Eat as normal for Breakfast and Lunch and wait to have dinner after WI. If I had a good loss I treat myself to something really nice and make up for it the rest of the week with less syns.
I always wear the same clothes at WI so there are no discrepencies (although had to change the outfit since my first WI happy to say, since it doesn't fit anymore :) )

but how sad am I? I have got on my scales at home before going to club holding 2 different pairs of trousers to see which was the heavier lol I wore the lighter pair ;):8855:

I used to do that as well when I used to go to class, but not any more as I now weigh in my birthday suit :eek::bolt:. I weigh at home on a saturday morning.:)

i usually eat quite normally before weigh in, but i have been known to make the desperate dash to the loo to try and pee out that extra half pound:) and if i feel iv done really bad ill wear my lightest outfit to weigh-in, prob doesnt make a difference but makes me feel a wee bit better stepping on the scales:) xx

I have my normal breakfast and lunch, but won't snack after lunch. My weigh in is 7 onwards, and I won't have a drink after 5.30. Also, watch out for gel bras, they can make 1/2 a pound difference!!

I wear the same clothes every week. I must look like I only have the one outfit.
I eat normal breakfast and lunch and nothing after 4, weigh in is at 7.

Tierney

Espresso
Water

Its a longgg day!!!

Muller light and banana for breakfast....either chicken breast or scrambles eggs for lunch with watermelon afterwards...and drink as much as I can but don't drink or eat nothing after 2pm I weigh in 5ish x

I eat as norm. But won't eat dinner until I get home as weigh in a 7. I also wear the same kind of clothing usually leggings and a vest top

This time round I don't eat anything as I weigh at home first thing on a Tuesday morning before having breakfast. However, when I went to classes I was weighed in the evenings and would eat normally during the day but wait until I got home to have dinner.

I'd also plan my clothing according to how much I thought I'd lost...if I thought I'd lost 3-4lbs (sneaky weigh-in at home!) I'd wear jeans so that if they weighed 1lb I'd still show as having lost and then the following week I'd wear a light skirt so that the 1lb from the jeans would add to my losses! I don't think that ever really worked but I was young and full of silly ideas to beat the system :rolleyes: Now I don't wear anything when I weigh so have no excuses!! ;)

My weigh in is at 9:30am so the day before I just eat normally. Then when I wake up, I don't eat or drink anything before I get weighed x

I have my normal breakfast, a success express style lunch (2/3 super free) and then don't eat again until after WI at 5:30pm. I take fruit & a hifi bar with me which I demolish the minute I step off the scales!

I usually have 2 Alpen light bars, banana, huge lunchbox of fruit, then for lunch a salad with pasta and lots of water and diet coke. My weigh in is usually 5pm, so I wait to eat when I get home and then tuck into fish and chips! Yum!:p

Eat as normal. Weigh in is at 5:30 so have had brekkie and lunch but not tea.

I do try to wear same clothes though.

i eat normally. Have a big lunch so full , weigh at 7pm then have tea when home x

Must admit I'm really naughty. I don't eat all day if I can help it. I do drink lots of fluids though. My WI is at 5, and group usually finishes at 6.30. I always treat myself to a takeaway (chip shop, indian, Mcdonalds, etc.) and then get back on plan the next day.

I'm new to slimming world. I had my first weigh in and all went well because I was at work on weigh in day. I ate at 10 before work and had an apple for a snack mid afternoon. But last week I wasn't working, I ate at 2pm (weigh in 7pm) and that night gained 1lbs :confused:
I don't usually work on my weigh in day so now I'm stuck for what to do next time. And I will be honest, the boredom of being stuck in kills me so I end up snacking loads.
Should I try eating like I did on week 1 and attempt to drink more fluids instead?
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated:)

Back