Extra Easy What do you eat on weighing in day?

Vahevala

I am officially one week on SW now :D I am not weighing in till late (7.30pm) but I am unsure on what I should eat in order to not put lots on.

What do you usually do on weighing in day? :)

Don't limit your foor intake or else you'll have to do that every week. Eat what you normally would, and next week if you eat what you normally would you should still see a loss.

Don't limit your foor intake or else you'll have to do that every week. Eat what you normally would, and next week if you eat what you normally would you should still see a loss.

So true! I started out by starving myself on weighing in day and of course it meant I then had to do it every week. Far better to just have a normal day, then as long as you do the same each week it won't matter.

I have seen other 'late weighers' say they eat a normal breakfast and lunch but then have a large snack/small dinner type meal at about 3/4pm and limit drinks from this time too. Then they have their dinner after weigh in.

I get weighed at 5.30 so eat a normal breakfast/lunch then have my tea after class. it makes no difference to the scales as long as its similar each week

Again - so long as you do the same thing every week it wont matter. When I weighed at class, I just had a normal day, otherwise I'd be ravenous the time I'd get home at nearly 9pm!

I even used to eat a bit of fruit /punnet of berries during the meeting. No shame :D

Again - so long as you do the same thing every week it wont matter. When I weighed at class, I just had a normal day, otherwise I'd be ravenous the time I'd get home at nearly 9pm!

I even used to eat a bit of fruit /punnet of berries during the meeting. No shame :D

I always take a banana to eat after weighing and waiting for class to start

My WI is 11am at class, so I eat my usual breakfast and drink usually that morning. Don't see the point in starving myself to try and get a little bit more weight off, seems rather excessive! True fat loss will always show. Anything else is just water loss because you're hungry and dehydrated!

I weigh at 5.30 which is way, way before my dinner time. Have a normal breakfast and lunch, but limit drinks from 4 onwards really. I drink a whole load extra in the morning though.

We are in it for the long term... The ounces you eat on weigh day will just disappear in the noise when the pounds are dropping off! Weigh day (and more importantly the day after!!) are just like any other day...

Back