What do you find speeds up your weight loss

I try to squeeze a little exercise into each day.

The Wii fit I am not convinced makes a big difference to my weight loss, but helps with muscle tone.

Riding my bike though, ALWAYS seems to assist with my weight dropping. If I am having a slow week I go out for a ride and my weight does start to drop quick after that!

I ride between 5-8 miles depending what I am up to, and do it at a reasonable pace. Started off just going around the block until my bum got used to the seat lol, and just built up from there.

Good luck :)

Having a massage and drinking lots of water always shifts a good 2-3 lbs for me.. but cant keep affording massages haha

Lots of tom based sauces, water, noodles and tuna always seem to do the trick, oh and eggs?

Falling in love! But it hasn't happened for 38 years:eek:

Ive no idea why, but I always have a better weight loss if ive eaten a lot of pineapple in the week. Think its a bit late to try it this week, WI tomorrow

i used to have semi-skimmed milk every day as a HEa, and as soon as i cut back my weight loss was better. i also keep away from bread most of the time. i find having dried fruit like apricots or prunes as a HEb helps!

I have cut bread down and hardly have it, in fact it is the one thing I miss on this diet but I think that I feel less bloated now. I do a mixture of r and g days and it works for me...:)

Back