what do you guys do when you feel bored off the diet?

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
I must mention, im on LT, switching to CD on saturday. apart from keeping myself busy what can i do. im struggling every single night now.... the days im fine, the nights are a killer :cry:

You're doing it!!! :)

Keep posting!
Just noticed - we have the same goal for Christmas.

X

last time i had loads of soaks in the bath with wonderful smellies from lush and read books!

this time im watching tons of tv and reading trashy books which i havnt been able to do for the last 18 months whilst i did my training.

i also spent 4 hours in a coffee shop with a mate gossiping today!!! she had a fantastic loss on LL a while back and in support didnt touch anything naughty whilst i drank 2 cups of black coffee and 2 bottles of water and we chatted and chatted !

ebay is another thing too!

Close the curtains, put MTV or CD on and Shake your booty!
Lynne x

same as above, just had a hot tub as I was cold, drink my pint of green tea and listening to music on my laptop while writing this and waiting to see David Suchet in 45 mins.

This site keeps me sane!

I have just switched from Lipotrim to CD and I am finding it much easier and much more enjoyable.
The choice is great and I really look forward to porridge in the morning.
I didn't take any of the choc bars this week as I am happy with the choice I have now, as I only liked the strawberry shake on LT.

I'm also finding the water much easier to drink with the flavouring from my CDC.

Not finding it boring, just difficult to choose what to have as I love the butterscotch and I like the soups and the iced tetras.

Back