Extra Easy What do you have as your HE's on EE?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by razzledazzle, 7 October 2009 Social URL.

1. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Title says it all really.

I've been thinking about doing a full week of EE but worried that I might miss my extra HE's ....so wondered what you use them for.

I was thinking I'd syn milk in my tea because I only have a couple of cups a day so prob 1 syn (2 tablespoons of semi is ½ syn) then prob use A and B for bread and cheese.

So, how do you work yours?

Jo x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have my B as my toast for breakfast usually with beans, spaghetti or egg and then my A is milk because i drink soo much tea at work. Sometimes if I don't use all of my milk then I will have a little bit of cheese on my dinner!! not sure if you're allowed to do that tho?
    Can anyone advise? I've wondered for a while because at the weekend I don't drink as much tea so to use my HEA as milk seems a bit silly so I do half milk and half cheese?? is this ok?

4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I use my B for 2 small slices of bread or porridge or on a weekend I'll use it for a Hifi bar as I have a big cooked brekkie
    I always use my A for milk and if I want cheese then I'll syn it.

I don't do EE every day but when I do I find I don't miss the extra extras!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

someone posted an extract from the SW website about splitting HEX's and they said it was okay. I'll have a look for it.

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Here you go!

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice. With all single item choices, feel free!

7. Angela:-)

Angela:-) Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's brilliant thanks! glad its ok because I've been doing it for a while now lol!

8. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    HEXB - usually cereal (Porridge or All Bran) in the week, but always 2 WW wholemeal toast at the weekend.

HEXA - usually 350mls skim milk, or a cheese choice.

9. c27858

c27858 Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I have milk for A and for B it varies between porridge or a hi fi bar. I'm not a great lover of bread or cereal so can manage without.

10. tubbiesgirl

tubbiesgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(16.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World now was LL until 02/2012
    i have weetabix and milk for breakfast, and I syn the milk for my tea and coffee throughout the day, I do miss the extra HE's though, but it is working and the upside of having spag bol with mince and pasta, the same as everyone else is the bonus, no more tiny ammount of meat/pasta depending on which day I was doing, x

11. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont miss the He's at all!! Im too full from everythingelse! Lol
    I have my HeAs for either milk or cheese and HeB I either have 2 slices of Nimble bread, 2 Alpen light bars, 3 mini babybel lights or dried apricots.

12. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    If I want cheese then I'll use either a mullerlight or VLT fromage frais on my cereal. I usually have either cereal, a wholemeal bap for HEB but if I'm not in that sort of mood then to get it in I will have a tblspn of EV olive oil and use it for frying.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.