Extra Easy What do you have as your HE's on EE?

razzledazzle

Title says it all really.

I've been thinking about doing a full week of EE but worried that I might miss my extra HE's ....so wondered what you use them for.

I was thinking I'd syn milk in my tea because I only have a couple of cups a day so prob 1 syn (2 tablespoons of semi is ½ syn) then prob use A and B for bread and cheese.

So, how do you work yours?

Jo x

I have my B as my toast for breakfast usually with beans, spaghetti or egg and then my A is milk because i drink soo much tea at work. Sometimes if I don't use all of my milk then I will have a little bit of cheese on my dinner!! not sure if you're allowed to do that tho?
Can anyone advise? I've wondered for a while because at the weekend I don't drink as much tea so to use my HEA as milk seems a bit silly so I do half milk and half cheese?? is this ok?

I use my B for 2 small slices of bread or porridge or on a weekend I'll use it for a Hifi bar as I have a big cooked brekkie
I always use my A for milk and if I want cheese then I'll syn it.

I don't do EE every day but when I do I find I don't miss the extra extras!

Can anyone advise? I've wondered for a while because at the weekend I don't drink as much tea so to use my HEA as milk seems a bit silly so I do half milk and half cheese?? is this ok?

someone posted an extract from the SW website about splitting HEX's and they said it was okay. I'll have a look for it.

Here you go!

Q: Can I mix and match my Healthy Extras by halving the portions?

A: Yes, if you like - you’ll still lose weight beautifully! The downside is your speed and fibre symbols would have to be ignored unless your two halves had identical symbols. However, mixing and matching couldn't be done when there are multiple items in one choice. With all single item choices, feel free!

That's brilliant thanks! glad its ok because I've been doing it for a while now lol!

HEXB - usually cereal (Porridge or All Bran) in the week, but always 2 WW wholemeal toast at the weekend.

HEXA - usually 350mls skim milk, or a cheese choice.

I have milk for A and for B it varies between porridge or a hi fi bar. I'm not a great lover of bread or cereal so can manage without.

i have weetabix and milk for breakfast, and I syn the milk for my tea and coffee throughout the day, I do miss the extra HE's though, but it is working and the upside of having spag bol with mince and pasta, the same as everyone else is the bonus, no more tiny ammount of meat/pasta depending on which day I was doing, x

I dont miss the He's at all!! Im too full from everythingelse! Lol
I have my HeAs for either milk or cheese and HeB I either have 2 slices of Nimble bread, 2 Alpen light bars, 3 mini babybel lights or dried apricots.

If I want cheese then I'll use either a mullerlight or VLT fromage frais on my cereal. I usually have either cereal, a wholemeal bap for HEB but if I'm not in that sort of mood then to get it in I will have a tblspn of EV olive oil and use it for frying.

Back