What do you like/dislike about your oh.

i love my oh because he works his as off for me. He is so polite, a real gentleman. Despite his age and he dresses a bit 'modern' and 'chavvy' at times and people often judge him, he soon shows them wrong with his impecable manners.

his only real fault that really gets on my tits is that he cant ever relax or will really commit to a descion unless okay'd by his parents. He needs their approval for the confidence to make a big descion. grrrrrrrrrrrrr which means if SHE says no. Its a no.

worst thing about my hubby he has ocd big time even down to the cups all facing the same way in the cupboard. during the summer or christmas holidays and the beer fridge is full all cans must face the same way. the best thing about my hubby is his ocd means the house is spotless cause i never do it to the same standard as him so i leave him to it =)

he also motivates me a LOT he buys me flowers and shoes and clothes which are the right size and exactly what I would buy myself. I couldnt wish for a better hubby and we have been together 20 years next year.

I love my fiancee more than anything - xxx we are best friends, and i cant imagine my life without him!

I have thought about things he does that annoy me, and he is the most untidy man ive ever known - but i am a tidyness freak (think Monica on friends) so i think he likes to give me something to do!

I wish he could cook, as i do all the cooking at home - but if i dont feel like cooking he will offer to cook (which means being taken out for a meal!!! hehe!)

He is very romantic and spoils me rotton all the time and works very hard and makes me very proud of him.

I love him unconditionally and cant wait to be his wife next year! xxx

Photos are in my pics section!

lol this thread makes me giggle,im loving the hes a **** but hes my **** :D

couldnt have put it better myself.

great to see photos of your other halfs, will try and put one of my worse half on now, if i can do it.

lovely to see so many of us happy and content in our reltionships.

Attachments

• 01102008165.jpg
    01102008165.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 51
Mine gave up a job in Ireland because I couldn't settle. He was wonderful when I was very ill with anxiety and depression.

He does snore for Scotland, tends to be abit pessimistic (he's morphing into my Dad :eek:), but the worst thing is he cuts his hair in the bathroom and they're murder to clean up. Oh and he couldn't find an elephant in an airing cupboard :rolleyes:. And he puts dirty dishes in with the clean ones in the dishwasher! IF he puts them in at all, he usually leaves them on the draining board to "put away later".
He's a practising Old F*rt, but he's my Old F*art!

Oh and he couldn't find an elephant in an airing cupboard :rolleyes:. And he puts dirty dishes in with the clean ones in the dishwasher! IF he puts them in at all, he usually leaves them on the draining board to "put away later".
He's a practising Old F*rt, but he's my Old F*art![/QUOTE

:8855::8855::8855:

I love my OH to pieces, I have know him for 9 years but been together for 2yrs. All the time though I know I loved him (sick!). Althouh some aspacts of him I get irritated by and he knows as well ;) - being late, disorganasied and messy but he does make an effort now and again. Like today we have an appointment to see my CPN and he is making an effort as last time I was so pissed with him for being late. I hate being late and need to be at my appointment on the time it is. Altohugh sods law its cancelled. al though he makes a big effort and even through all the faults he is my hero, soul mate and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. And looking forward to when we are old going to the seaside and dipping our tippy toes in the water off and eating fish and chips :)

My DH is lovely! He has his faults, (as do I!!), mainly he hoards, so our house is crammed to the rafters, & he collects cars like some people collect stamps, but he is brilliant. Its not been the best year so far for me, I have just been told I have a brain tumour & I struggle with some things now, but he is always, always there for me, doing all the stuff I cant do & nagging me to take it easier. I wouldn't be without him! :)

My husband is the kindest, most special person in the world and my soul mate, after 6 years he still drives me mental with his constant guitar and amp buying but he is who he is and I love him for it!! :D He is also the best Daddy I ever could have chosen for our little girl.

He takes turns cooking, cleaning, looking after our little girl and the only thing he doesn't do is clothes washing but then again I don't do the cat litter tray ;)

I looove my OH because he does everything and anything for me!! What i don't like is the fact he eats take aways in front of me ALL the time!! Although, I have made cut down on the takeaways, soo tempting !! xx

My DH is lovely! He has his faults, (as do I!!), mainly he hoards, so our house is crammed to the rafters, & he collects cars like some people collect stamps, but he is brilliant. Its not been the best year so far for me, I have just been told I have a brain tumour & I struggle with some things now, but he is always, always there for me, doing all the stuff I cant do & nagging me to take it easier. I wouldn't be without him! :)

I have one of those too. He cant bear to throw anything out, because it "might come in useful later". I hope you feel better soon!

My OH is, as stated, a hoarder, to the point where I will get frustrated by the clutter, have a clear out, and he will cheekily check the bin bags to see if theres anything in there I shouldnt have thrown out!

That said, he is my bestest bestest friend, remarkably supportive and understanding (I have ongoing problems with depression and he is SO patient and caring), he's a fantastic father, a loving husband and a damn good lay to boot. :8855:

He is most definitely my soulmate.

Oh girls don't get me started....only j/k

his good points are he puts his clothes in the laundry basket without being told and he puts the loo seat down...yes really.... he is a great cook too...

But he snores like a flipping train, he has become very lazy since we moved here and I am not working....but I wouldn't change him.......well not unless Jon Bon Jovi was here :)

Back