• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more



What do you love about summer?

#2
Hello Sigourney, it definitely wouldn't be short skirts for me :D Probably the really light nights until like 9.30-10pm, love sitting in the garden in Summer! :)
 
#3
Bobbina said:
Hello Sigourney, it definitely wouldn't be short skirts for me :D Probably the really light nights until like 9.30-10pm, love sitting in the garden in Summer! :)
Yeah me too... So much easier to stop thinking about food too isn't it... When the sun is out and everyone is smiling! X
 

Lynn_

On A Mission!
#4
The fact that its going to be warmer than winter! I have never been so cold in my life as i have the past few months since losing weight. It may not have been the coldest winter that the UK has experienced, but its certainly the coldest winter Ive ever experienced!

Even as I type i have an electric fire on next to me at my desk, and Im wearing a thick chunky jumper and jeans too despite the fact that it was 19c when i was driving home an hour ago. And you would fall about laughing if you saw what i had to wear to bed! thick pj's, socks, thick furry dressing gown, ive even resorted to gloves some nights.

Im off to Tenerife for a month come July, I may just be tempted to stay there permanently lol.
 
#5
Lynn_ said:
The fact that its going to be warmer than winter! I have never been so cold in my life as i have the past few months since losing weight. It may not have been the coldest winter that the UK has experienced, but its certainly the coldest winter Ive ever experienced!

Even as I type i have an electric fire on next to me at my desk, and Im wearing a thick chunky jumper and jeans too despite the fact that it was 19c when i was driving home an hour ago. And you would fall about laughing if you saw what i had to wear to bed! thick pj's, socks, thick furry dressing gown, ive even resorted to gloves some nights.

Im off to Tenerife for a month come July, I may just be tempted to stay there permanently lol.
Can I hide in your suitcase... Gosh I need a holiday ? ;-) x
 

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
#6
i hide away in the summer.... im like a mole lol. me and the sun dont agree with each other, i naturally have a reallly low body temperature so ill still be shivering with the cold :sigh: i cant enjoy the sun with other people....

so i just lurk away indoors with blankets wrapped around me in the summer
 
#7
gina_b said:
i hide away in the summer.... im like a mole lol. me and the sun dont agree with each other, i naturally have a reallly low body temperature so ill still be shivering with the cold :sigh: i cant enjoy the sun with other people....

so i just lurk away indoors with blankets wrapped around me in the summer
Bless your heart.....x
 
#8
Omg I just love summer in general! :D the heat, being light til late at night, mild night times, not having to wrap up, my eczema gets better in the heat, and my mood generally improves....ahh I just love summer! I'm gonna have to move out of the uk at some point in my life as I cannot stand winter and the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
 
#9
I don't like the summer :eek:

It's when I have to show my body cos it's sooo hot I can't hide behind my winter coat anymore :cry:

Howeverrr, this summer shall be different, I am determined to make it the most enjoyable, funnest, fantabuolous summer possible, where I can wear what I want :D
 
#10
fatty2slim said:
I don't like the summer :eek:

It's when I have to show my body cos it's sooo hot I can't hide behind my winter coat anymore :cry:

Howeverrr, this summer shall be different, I am determined to make it the most enjoyable, funnest, fantabuolous summer possible, where I can wear what I want :D
Go you ...! X
 

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
#11
dont want a tan either, i like being pale :)
 
#13
I like it when it's warm enough to walk around in a t shirt or maybe cardigan but can't stand it when the weather is really hot, I find everyone is much more snappier and I just generally feel uncomfortable. I do like the light nights though, sitting in the back garden chatting to family feels more socialble than sitting in the living room by the tv.
 
#17
when the council come round and cut the grass :D love the smell
 
#18
Oooohhh I love the light, warm nights.
It's when my family (close relatives) spend the most time together coz we have a meal and then a few drinks and just sit talking and having a laugh well into the night :D Love it. Do that about twice a week in the summer time.

Also means I can let my bunnies loose in the garden so they can munch the grass, they love it when the summer comes.

Oh and wearing flip flops. x
 
#19
Blue Butterfly said:
Oooohhh I love the light, warm nights.
It's when my family (close relatives) spend the most time together coz we have a meal and then a few drinks and just sit talking and having a laugh well into the night :D Love it. Do that about twice a week in the summer time.

Also means I can let my bunnies loose in the garden so they can munch the grass, they love it when the summer comes.

Oh and wearing flip flops. x
I miss family... X
 

Aline

Gold Member
#20
I love the holidays:p Plus, I love the warm weather, sunny days, cute summer dresses, people usually smile more and that makes me smile too :)
 


Similar threads