What do you love about you?

Happe

escaping the fat
I read an article in this months slimming World magazine and it was saying about how we always talk about the things we dont like about our bodies: you know the usual "Ooh i hate my big belly" or "my boobs are too droopy" that sort of thing? Well the article said to stand naked in fornt of a mirror and find things you do like and to focus on them instead. So I thought it would be a good thing for us to do. Heres my bits:
1. I have lovely skin, its pale and freckly but almost flawless. No stretch marks even after having 2 big babies. Its soft and strokable.
2. I like my eyes, big and blue and not many wrinkles around them yet either.
3. My hands and fingers are long and can look quite elegant.
4.I have ginger hair and love it, even though its not as vibrant as it was in my youth.
5. I love the fact that I have a waist, even being many stone overweight doesnt change this. Having a waist makes me feel very womanly and curvy. A good thing!!

So there's mine. What do you love about yourself?

What a lovely positive post!

1. Strangely I like the fact that I am short!

2. I like my eyes, they are a sort of bluey grey

3. I like the tops of my arms they have a curve to them which gives a nice shape

4. I have been going to the hairdressers regularly and trying to take better care of my hair and consequently I think it looks pretty good these days.

xxx

1. I have nice, petite hands, even better since I managed to stop biting my nails!
2. I have lovely feet - just lucky I guess!
3. I have big brown eyes and no wrinkles!
4. I love my big bum!!!! :D:D

Oooh, a great, happy thread! Can I play too? :)

1) I like my blue eyes, I've been told by many people I have "caring" and "gentle" eyes (whatever that really means :p )

2) I like my smile and white teeth

3) Now I have a jawline, I love it! :cool:

4) I like my broad shoulders, especially now they look broader thanks to my waist being much smaller! :)

5) I like my calf musles, thanks mainly to carrying around such weight all day every day they are nice and toned! :D

Hopefully I'll be able to add more as the year/weightloss progresses!!!

What do I love about me:

1. I love my hair (when it's long) it's thick and strong and can withstand colourings and perms.

2. I love my lips and smile - I have lovely lips - not too large or too thin. They carry lipstick/gloss well. I've been told by many people, including strangers on the street that I've a beautiful smile. Something I tried to his when I was younger because I have very crooked teeth.

3. I love my hands / nails - my nails are a lovely shape and length. My hands compliment my nails ;)

4. I love my breasts - I don't ever want to lose them. They are a lovely round shape and I like the size of my nipples - not too big not too small. TMI sorry!

5. My height - in some ways I like being tall, it has enabled me to carry 10 stones extra of weight very well and much like Happe - maintain a waist. I've never been afraid to wear heels. I think I am able to wear clothes well because of my height. I love the idea of looking stunning and turning heads when I walk into a bar ... a big tall woman looking drop dead gorgeous. I just don't like the automatic intimidation people feel by me because I'm tall.

6. (cheeky I know) I love my ankles and wrists because they aren't fat .. they're small.

Thanks Happe for a great thought provoking thread.

This is great people. Mmmm Pete did you say BROAD shoulders? first thing i notice in a man!

1. I love my eyes, I often get comments on my eyes, they are a greeny colour and just pretty in general I think :)
2. My bum, the rest of me is big but I have a small bum which I love lol
3. My personality, I am a kind person and will always help where I can
4. My boobs ;) I'll miss them when they've shrunk hehe
5. My legs I have slim legs and a small bum I'm top half heavy which is a pain but I love my legs and show them off when I can ;)

I've been told I have really long eyelashes - when I get them tinted the beauticians always comment on them

xx

I've been told I have really long eyelashes - when I get them tinted the beauticians always comment on them

xx

1 down, 4 to go ;)

Been in a poody today, so kept reading this but not been able to reply before now.

1) I like my face. Not traditionally pretty but I have a nice face, a good smile, and pretty eyes

2) I like my hair - well how versatile it is, cos I can put all sorts of extensions on it! :p

3) I am a curvy person - even when I have lost weight, I still have the junk in da trunk and it suits me!

4) I like my hands - long, large, capable. They hold my babies safe, and what more could I ask for?!

5) I have a big heart - fat or slim, I don't want that to change.

ok here goes,
1. i like my shoulders, not sure why, they just are a nice shape and the skin is smooth.
2. I like my general shape, want to have less of me but not loose my curves.
3.i love my boobs. not as firm as they were since breastfeeding my 2 girls, but i have a lovely cleavage which i am pround of.
4.i like my hands and nails. love to paint them. ( just the nails not the whole hands
5. my hair , i used to have it longer but it never did itself justice, now its in a proper style, makes me feel younger

Lots to love about ourselves. Wish id put this in another area of the forum so more would see it. Think it does everyone good to see the best bits of themselves.

Been in a poody today, so kept reading this but not been able to reply before now.

1) I like my face. Not traditionally pretty but I have a nice face, a good smile, and pretty eyes

2) I like my hair - well how versatile it is, cos I can put all sorts of extensions on it! :p

3) I am a curvy person - even when I have lost weight, I still have the junk in da trunk and it suits me!

4) I like my hands - long, large, capable. They hold my babies safe, and what more could I ask for?!

5) I have a big heart - fat or slim, I don't want that to change.
Glad you posted.

1. I like my boobs and don't want them to shrink.

2. I like my bum-it's pretty flat.

3. I like my waist-it's well defined.

4. I like my lips-well my lower lip as that's quite full.

5. I like the colour and shape of my eyes.

1) I like my eyes - sometimes they look brown, sometimes they look green and sometimes they have a blue hue.

2) I like my skin - it's smooth, babylike, and acne/spot free.

3) I like my hair - it's long, thick and suits my face well.

4) I like my nose - it's small and cute.

5) I like my mind. I think in a unique way (IMO.) :)

What a good idea! Loving every1's posts, here are mine...
1. My eyes, they are big and are good with all different types of mak-up, and they change colours between, brown, hazel & green depending on what I'm wearing
2. My mouth, although it's HUGE! My teeth are naturally straight and my lips are a nice shape that frame it
3. My hair, long and brunette, but a colour that many people comment what colour dye I use and they are shocked when I tell them I've never dyed it in my life!
4. Although it's large, my body is in proportion, so I hope when I've lost the weight I will keep my shape but just a smaller version
5. The bottom half of my legs, from below the knee down, toned from playing hockey since I was 9yrs old.
Keep it up all x

1. I was told two weeks ago I have beautiful eyes so it must be true!
2. I like my mouth, sometimes. Other times it looks v small lol.
3. My legs from knee down arent too bad.
4. I like my ability to amuse people with my writing.
5. I have nice long eyelashes

Back