What do you miss the most..

from past attempts Cheese was a definate thing I missed

and what eventually pushed me off the wagon last time I really really missed Chinese its just not the same when you have to clean the woks after cooking it... though thats Mr G's job now I cook so he washes:) planning a SW chinese banquet for next Saturday night so I can get my fix hee hee

Just being able to meet a friend for a coffee and be able to pick something from the bakery counter like a pastry or slice of carrot cake xx Oh and goats cheese and red onion tarts x

a thick doorstep slice of freshly baked crusty bread with real butter mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! other than that, not much, just the odd bit of chocolate...

:DI love baking my own bread, and having it with cracked black pepper and cheese in the middle which goes all gooey when cooked spread with proper butter! (prob why i have got soooo much weight to lose!!!) but i miss that really, and pork pies, . hmmm off to dream of my hot bread xx

I'm sorry to have to say this but I miss McDonald's the most - I used to look forward to my Maccies every Sat night or after a night out going through the drive through then stuffing my face with as much as I could eat before crashing into bed. It was also a great hangover cure after a heavy night out - I used to crave it like nothing else.

The good thing is I don't do that any more and have broken that addiction/habit, but I don't half miss it ;) xx

so far its been ok and i dont feel like im missing any thing but i know that il be missing cheese and onion crisps soon and doritos with dip! well done every1 with you weigh losses so far, im looking to have success like yours

yep thats my other one, walkers cheese and onion crisps, i love them. I cant eat them on slimmers world, tend to go for french fries etc as one bag is never enough of proper crisps!!! xxx

Cheese and biscuits
White Bread/Rolls
Pizza
Garlic Bread
McDonalds breakfast
Takeaways (Of any sort really!)
Shop bought Sandwiches (homemade ones never really taste the same!)
Not so much chocolate though, Which is strange, I thought I would have missed that. I still have 3 easter eggs left over from last month! My OH keeps threatening to eat them if I don't soon! lol

Snickers! ... there the ONLY thing I miss..... and there 17 syns my consiltant sai so can''t even syn it into my day! .. so totally gutted :( there;s no other chocolate i even like, Ive never been into crisp..

oh and dolmio lasagner... its 24syns for white sauce and 19 for the other last time i checked! :(

apart from that i miss nothing however those 2 things were a huge part of my daily life LOL

those missing chinese....

chow mein - 7 syns
home made egg fried rice - free
big glass off diet coke with ice
chinese for sat night - total 7 syns :)

PIE AND MASH! I did manage to flexi syn last week and had a 1&1
but it's just not the same...
oh and chocolate of all kinds (mainly caramel galaxy)

so many things that i miss the list could go on for ages but my main ones are garlic bread, biscuits, chocolate, ice-cream and cakes ... no wonder im overweight with those been my favourite foods lol

Mainly.... KFC

But there is a loooooooonnnggg list of everything that I used to eat (in copious amounts) that I miss.....

The one thing that I miss most, and surprisingly it isn't a food (but obviously food related), is just eating what ever takes my fancy, without having to think about it, plan for it or syn it!!!

(I'm leaving this thread now.... it not only makes me hungry, but depressed over what I can't have...)

Gemma what about a funsize Snickers? They're only 4.5 syns. :)

I don't miss anything, I have a little of whatever I fancy whenever I fancy.

can i eat egg's on this c/d plzz some one get back to me on this a.s.a.p
i have been feel like i need to have some now aahh.. i am ok for 3/4 days then i go on this bad thing where all day i think about is food. shell i have it now and then i wont have for a nother 2 days.. i know i am messing up my c/d..help need to know what else i can eat...

You can eat eggs on slimming world, theyre free, eat as many as you like!!! :D

Look in your books there is absolutely tonnes you can eat.

Back