What do you miss???

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
I'm reeeeally craving all the lovely food I used to eat, so I'm going to write them down here and then forget about them... :p

* Jacket potato with beans and a mountain of cheese!
* Loooooooooads of cereal!
* Pate on toast!
* Houmous!
* Crusty yummy bread!
* Cheesecake!
* Sweets!
* Yoghurt coated banana chips!
* Crunchy peanut butter sandwiches!
* Lasagne!
* Sunday roasts!

Oh dear, the list is endless and I'm sure I'll be adding to it... :eek:

Anyone else fancy writing down what they miss so they can take those cravings away???

Nooooooo I think if I wrote them down I would start to salivate lol. But if it works for you .... lol. You haven't got very much to lose - hope you reach your goal soon!!

Haha well I'm hoping that works! Saying that, my food diary tomorrow will probably read exactly as above ^^ :p

Aw thankyou! It's this last bit of weight that's being reeeeally stubborn though, it's so so hard!

Are you a calorie counter too?? How's things going for you?? Well I hope!! :)

I am on all about w8 - my sister is training to be a counsellor so I am supporting her lol. Have to say it is working ok - 10 pounds in my first two weeks - hope it keeps coming off!

Wow that's amazing!! :D Well done! Bet you're so proud of yourself! :D

What is all about w8?? Don't think I've ever heard of it before??

I think it's quite new. It's a meal replacement thing. There are different plans - some with 'real food' every day. I am on the rapid plan - 4 packs a day for 3 weeks - 4 packs and a meal per day in week 4. You follow the cycle till you get to your goal - or you can switch plans if it get too hard.

I am quite proud of myself - though I am still weighing myself daily (very bad idea) - so there have been 4 days in a row when I have lost nothing - so I think it's not working - then I drop a couple of pounds. I know it's a silly thing to do - but appear to be obsessed - will stop doing it soon though. The other day I woke to go to the loo at 4 am and weighed myself - then weighed myself again at 7 am when I got up. Not healthy. After this week - which ends on Monday - I am definately switching to weekly weigh ins.

My favourite foods were :-

Chicken fried rice with gravy from the chinky
Any kind of thick based pizza
Toblerone cookies and mini sugared doughnuts
Full english breakfasts with hash browns
Pints of lager, vodka, shots.....and then a kebab after
Clotted cream cheesecake
Crispy sweet chilli nuts
Thick crusty bread with a thick layer of butter

Ohhhhh the list goes on and on.......my mouth is actually watering now!!

Back