What do you miss?

Ok well personally i do do ss have porridge then a tetra then a soup or shake and at least 3 litres of water a day i dont really excersise except to go on little uns wii fit
Anyway hun you cannot compare one persons experience to another on this diet...your starting weight was 100lb less than mine your first stone that you lost is 7.29% of your body weight mine was only 4.8% therefore you have done absolutely fantastic xxx stay positive and pat yourself on the back.

SORRY TO TAKE OVER THE THREAD X

Loving your attitude to CD Kel! :)

So when do you become a CDC, I will be first at your door, lol x

what i miss most is sunday morning with the sunday papers and a huge mug of tea and 4 pieces of toasted bread with margarine :p

I miss my Indian restaurant! I also miss alcohol but I know 1 day I will be able to have both BUT this time IN MODERATION!! I really miss a cup of tea with milk too
xxxx

As Wayne Slob said in a Harry Enfield sketch several year ago... I miss..

THE LOT!!

Seriously though like many of you it's that thought of a nice glass of wine and a warm meal after a crap day.. Interesting how we reward ourselves with food, with CD we can't do that.. most of the time I am quite moody : /

I also miss my Mocha from Starbucks :(

Sarah xx

I miss the confidense i had when i was a size 16, i was a ballsy, loving it typical 19 year old and would love to have that feeling again - one of the many reasons for loosing weight!

I MISS MY BOOBS!!!!

sorry but they are disappearing and a mere shadow of their former glory!!!!! ahem possibly tmi!!!!! But i much prefer having a waist lol

I'm missing:-

-having my family meal in the evening
-french baguette and toasted pitta bread with butter and marmalade
-having the odd biscuit or cake in the office
-chewy sweets
-Pepperoni Pizza
- Walkers Sensation Crisps (red onion and balsamic and cheddar ones)

Though after all this weight loss is done I vow not to eat sweet biscuits (especially cookies), Chocolate bars or sweets again. Saying that if there is chocolate on the cake or sweets say i might have it them. Still trying to figure it out!

I'm sure the list could go on but I'll stop there.

:D with this CD breath I'm gonna miss my snogs!!!...lol

ive only got around a stone to loose now and already the "naughtie foods" are not helping as im at the fed up stage.sooo tempted by crisps,bacon sarnies with hp sauce,kfc,pizza,chinese, all kinds of fruit n veg. but most of all i miss sitting down with all the family on a sunday over a roast. Just feeling so down even though ive lost over 4 stone and i know i can do it ,it just feels sooooo slow now until i get to my goal and my cdc still has me on sole source which ive been on for 99% of this diet, so please understand that im keeping my "food that i miss" list really short or id be here all night lol.
the other week i was helping a family member do a fruit flower arrangement on sticks for a choc fountain evening, all those fruits and none for me.still cutting them into pretty shapes was quite theraputic lol. anyhoo best avoid my kitchen now and just go to bed.
well done everyone

i also miss the silly munchies when i have a movie night with my sons.
dont miss wine as i dont drink alcahol, but i do miss pepsi and j2o s
sad i know lol

Back