what do you reccommend?

tazzy21

I'm going out for a couple of leaving meals and drinks with my friends and family in the next couple of weeks. What shall I do syn wise? I was thinking about cuttin down on my syns the other days to perhaps 8, as I usually have 15. What would you guys do?

I'd try and order as healthy as I can. Try and find out where you're going in advance so you know what kind of day to have. I'd also cut down my syns in advance if possible rather than trying to play catch up. But the biggest thing is to plan, plan, plan as best you can! (hey, that rhymes!)

I only have about 5 syns a day during the week, then I go out once a week and don't count them! It's worked for me so far. Also, while you're out avoid things in cream sauces/pastry items. I try to stop eating when I've had enough rather than when I'm stuffed. If you have dessert, get two spoons and share with someone. Above all, enjoy yourself!

if i'm going out for dinner i only eat free food during the day, so i have all my sins and healthy extras to play with. i also try and choose the most SW friendly meal on the menu.

I do exactly the same as you MK x

Back