What do you recommend!?

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Off to my new CDC tomorrow to begin CD (having lost 1 stone in 3 weeks with W8 and Lighterlife off ebay:eek:)

Anyway....I will be sticking to sweet shakes so which flavours are the nicest? I fancy Butterscotch...mmmm

But I also wanted to know what the savory drink tasted like. Is it like Bovril or is it not as strong? I really think a nice hot drink during work would be great so I can sit with everyone whilst they ahve tea.

Is there a restriction on the amount of savory you can have per day? The same question for the Summer Drink...is there a restriction with that too?

Thanks guys!:D

If you prefer the sweet shakes, toffee & walnut is lovely... Alot of girls also like forest fruits made with sparkling water its meant to be almost like yogurt!
I only like my shakes hot, so tend to have choc and vanilla packs so I can add coffee and they're like mocha lattes.
I love chilli soup, with a tspn savoury mix so it goes further. Savoury drinks are restricted as they contain alot of salt. I think your not meant to have more than 1tspn of water flavourings a day but many do and it doesnt affect their losses.
xxx

for the summer berry flavouring guidelines are 1 teaspoon a day in a litre of water.
i find that too strong so i mix it into 2 litres of water

shake flavours, i have chocmint made into a moussee everyday

but i like, choc, banana, strawberry, butterscotch and chocmint

Thanks guys for your help and suggestions!:)

I love the Fruits of the Forest made up with ice, yummy! Strawberry good too but I found the butterscotch too sickly. Whats savoury mix???

I love the Fruits of the Forest made up with ice, yummy! Strawberry good too but I found the butterscotch too sickly. Whats savoury mix???
Apparently you can buy a savory powder that you add to your water (a bit like the other sweeter flavours!!)
I've been advised to possible look on the stock cubes shelf for a similar version!!!:cool: Something to do with Marigold Gloves!!;)

Oh I had some of that marigold stuff, but I found it v salty.

How many did you have a day? Would two mugs be too many? I pretty much add the Lighterlife St Clements to all my water!!:eek:

How many did you have a day? Would two mugs be too many? I pretty much add the Lighterlife St Clements to all my water!!:eek:

Its marigold vegetable reduced salt bouillion - find it in the gluten free part of Sainsburys.... I love it, I have 2 tspns a day....

I find just 1/2 tspn of water in 500ml enough or its a bit overpowering but I only have flavour in sparkly water, I prefer still water plain.

xxxxxxxxxx

Its marigold vegetable reduced salt bouillion - find it in the gluten free part of Sainsburys.... I love it, I have 2 tspns a day....

I find just 1/2 tspn of water in 500ml enough or its a bit overpowering but I only have flavour in sparkly water, I prefer still water plain.

xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the info hun...will check it out tonight!!:D

I love the Bouillon - it is great to have if you are beginning to get hungry between meals. I prefer the savoury soups to the shakes, but my favourite sweet one is Vanilla - it reminds me of Milky Bars :D

I have got a sweet tooth and my favourites are vanilla, strawberry, banana and butterscotch. All delicious made into mousse too.
Bars - got to be toffee and caramel.

Good luck :)

Thanks guys!!! I'm getting my list together for 2 weeks worth to take to my CDC tomorrow!! can't wait...

:D

Thanks guys!!! I'm getting my list together for 2 weeks worth to take to my CDC tomorrow!! can't wait...

:D

lookin forward to it too......!! lol ;)

Can you just have a drink of normal Bouillion- I have some in the cupboard and rally fancy a cup!
Would I have to wait till wek 3 ( I'm on day 9 today)

Back