What Do You See Yourself Wearing! Dream On...

Hi Zareen,

Went into Dunnes Stores yesterday to buy a bale of toilet paper and had to pass my the clothes on the way in and a top caught my eye, you know yourself:) and over I went and thought that looks nice it might suit me, so it has a bit of stretch in it and I pulled it on over my t-shirt and it looked great!

Now this top is a wrap over with a buckle on the side and looks very girlie and it has no sleeves:eek: Decided to chance it and when I got home and tried it on proper it looked even better and my arms don't look so bad.

I hope to wear it next week and it will be the first time in over ten years that I have not worn something with a short sleeve...

I spied out of the corner of my eye that they had a load of shoes reduced in their sale and tried a couple of pairs on and found that my feet have got smaller!!!

There was a lovely pair of sling backs reduced from €28 down to €8 and I tried them on for the laugh and could not believe they were a perfect fit...first girlie shoes I have bought in years also, this has cheered me up to no end and I hope to get husband to take some photos next week and I will get your opinion on the over all outfit!

Love Mini xxx

Awwwww...!! I'm soo excited for you! I love that lovely feeling you get when you buy something, try it on and it looks soo right!! More to come now.. :) :)

Hi Zareena,

More to come is right, I have just heard we are for another wedding and this time it is nearer...it is on the 5th September, the other one is the 23rd...

I will have to invest in two outfits as most the same crowd will be at both...

Interesting...

Enlarge

Magicwear™ Sleeveless Double Crepe Dress

£65.00
Product code: T434264D

Colour(s) :
RED.gif

• Patent pending.
  • Firm control inner lining that is cut and seamed to control and lift in all the right places - holding in the stomach and lifting the bottom and bust
  • Seamed support around the bust area so there's no need to wear a bra

I love this red dress - looks fab.

I am currently enjoying the feeling of my clothes getting looser and feeling virtous because of my new healthy lifestyle... I can't believe how much helathlier I feel since starting the GI diet, I can now see how sugar and caffine were making feel crap!

(although this is naughty (my weigh in day is monday) I couldn't help but weigh myself the other day - according to the scales I weighed 13 stones 13 pound which means I've lost 6 pounds in total and I am in the 13's...).:):):D:D:):):D:D:):):D:D:):):D:D:):):D:D:):):D:D:):):D

The magic dress hasn't made it to my M&S yet :( and that is the one I would go fo too mini :D

Yeah - I saw it in a magazine and they suggested you could wear a shirt under it for the office too - fab!!!!

I want one but then again, I need a job to wear it to! lol

Hmm... as i've always been big chested the 'no need to wear a bra' worries me! lol I'm still an E cup at 12 stone...

It's like 'secret support' doesn't do a thing to be honest! lol

But... what I'd love to wear is a size 30 or below jodphur. When i go jod shopping I've got 34's i had to buy on line, but all the shops stock adults as 24-30 top. Occasionally you'll find a 32 but never a 34.
I'd love to look slim in jods and t-shirt and not have to worry about my belly. lol
My 34's are a bit baggy now so that's good, but i won't buy a 32... i want to hop from a 34 to a 30. And if i get below that i'll be one seriously happy bunny! :D
Also.. the tops they do for riders are usually up to a 14, occasionally a 16.. so it'll help in that area too. :D

oh sorry... should've said that a 34 in a jod is around an 18-20 in normal sizes. :)

Back