• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What do you spend your syns on ??

S: 12st7lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st13lb(7.43%)
Hiya,

I use mine on wine, in 4wks I have only had 1 - 1/2lb gain and I haven't deprived myself at all. x

Cherryade

S: 20st12lb C: 18st5.3lb G: 16st0lb BMI: 38 Loss: 2st6.7lb(11.88%)
I'll have reduced fat icecream (2-3 syns) between two skinny wafers (1/2 syn each) and feel like Ive had a real treat!!

Also the odd digestive light, french fries crisps etc.

I never have one big treat like a bar of choc as I like having the option of a few things. Also once I get that choc taste Im GONE! and thats me eating the rest of the pack, going to the shop to buy more etc.

I guess its about knowing your limits and what kicks you off plan.

Ive got a hen night coming up, so Im in need on a flex night as Ive been tee-total on the plan but cant resist a girls night blow out!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
During the week it will be things like salad dressings and hellmans extra low mayo. Once a week I have a mini bar of Moser-Roth 85% chocolate, you get 5 bars in a big bar (if you follow my drift) all individually wrapped , they are 7 syns, and of course there's the wine at the weekend.
I was asking our leader last night as I'd been having 10 a day and she said to try 15 and not restrict myself as I was just starting and could cut them down later. You may find if you don't have them your weightloss will be slow.

Harrie

Silver Member
S: 9st12lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 0st8lb(5.8%)
Oooh, I luuurve Curlywurlys. Wish we could get them here (insert drooling smiley here!)

Mine go on olive oil when I can't HexB it (He Who Thinks He's Boss sadly is boss in the kitchen and refuses to use FryLight) and then the rest ...

BEER AND WINE :D:8855::party0036:

lauryloo

S: 11st9lb C: 11st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 0st8lb(4.91%)
i use mine for treats at night such as a bag of french fries or a glass of wine, although recently i've been having them during the day for something different. Today i'm having a low fat sausage with pasta and tomato sauce for lunch and i'm really looking forward to it!

bettylollypop

soon to be skinny minnie
S: 16st8lb C: 16st1lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.02%)
I normally have chocolate or crisps, depending what mood i'm in. I did use them for alcohol at the weekend but that just led me to binge on sweets and crisps, sooooo i stoped drinking for a while just to see how it goes and my losses have been quite good x

S: 12st6lb C: 11st12lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st8lb(4.6%)
Last week it was haribo and whiskey :D, this week it looks like rice cracker snacks and black bean sauce.

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
S: 15st10lb C: 13st9.5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st0.5lb(12.95%)
Mine are red wine at the weekend and on occassion I like mini creme eggs straight out of the freezer at 2 1/2 syns each,

couteaux

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st6lb G: 11st12lb BMI: 32.8 Loss: 0st7lb(3.14%)
I use mine on wine, sauces, sesame oil, merrangues, low syn sausages. It is mostly wine at the w'ends though! ;) I've not had much sweet stuff recently but further along the journey, I expect I'll be wanting to use it on chocolate too. :D

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
I use mine for a little bit of dark chocolate after lunch (3.5 syns). In the evening I often make my fave pudding of berries, yogurt and a meringue nest (2.5 syns). I also have extra ryvita sometimes (1.5 syns) if I feel the need for something bread-like!

At the weekend I have gin or vodka and cliline tonic or diet coke (2.5 syns per shot). Or the odd small glass of wine.

Last edited:

janiebaby

S: 9st2lb C: 8st2lb G: 7st10lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 1st0lb(10.94%)
some great ideas on this thread , keep them coming , ive already had to adjust my online shop at asda !!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
I don't drink or eat eat stuff like chocolate, crisps or biscuits so I use my syns to broaden the range of foods I eat and recipes I can use. I might use them on extra HEBs, cheese, olive oil, butter, stock, curry paste, bagels/pitta/wraps, cereal bars etc.