what do you think ?

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
I am currently unemployed and am applying for every job vacancy I see in and around my area but not getting anywhere. I NEED to make some money NOW. I'm going to start putting stuff on Ebay and doing car boot sales when they start up again BUT what do you think about this:
*snip*
I know the "if its too good to be true, it probably is" motto, and you have to pay £25 registration fee (which to be honest Im not really bothered about considering what I could earn if it is real) What I could do is open a bank account with JUST the registration fee in it so if it does turn out to be a scam or something they cannot take anything else out or do any damage. What do you think ? Have any of you done this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya!. I'm not sure about the data entry. If it was me, I think I would keep the money and try maybe selling Avon for a while?. I did it twice and found it very good. The first time I did it, I was in college and was working part-time so I had a lot of colleagues to sell to. The second time I did it, I was very broke and had just had my baby..so I started to knock on doors in the neighbourhood. I won't lie to you and pretend that it was easy to talk to strangers. The trick is not to take it personally if someone is rude to you. I actually ended up having a good chat with some people!.
I'm not sure how it works in the UK but here, you get a certain amount of brochures for free to sell from and you used to make 20% commission. So you collect the full amount from people when you deliver the cosmetics and then deduct your commission & pay the rest to your area rep.
Good luck with it..hope you make lots of money!!..x

yep, i agree with the others! anything that is asking you for money upfront doesn't sound too trustworthy! avon, kleeneze anything like that is always going to pay off if you are willing to put the hours in and build your own business from it! good luck!! :)

Back