What do you want to do.....

I want to get on a motorbike again in full leathers and it not look like someone is picking up their sofa from DFS !

I want to run a half marathon again
shop where I like

Hey Tara, I was thinking about that just this morning.
For a complete beginner (i.e. out of breath after 60 seconds:sigh:) what does it really take to train for a half marathon? I'd love to get going....

Take my Daughter swimming is a must do.
And have a night out on the town wearing something gorgeous.
Would be nice.

Most of what you've all put applies to me too (apart from riding anything - oo er). Slim people must just take these simple things for granted! x

I just don't want to be ashamed to take my shirt off when at the beach with my kids.

Hi Trimlee,

I'm no expert on running but I just started doing walk run between lamposts and its surprising if you take it steady how quick you can build running up without killing yourself.

Once you get to half an hour without stopping, (running slowly) then you can build up to longer runs. Running mags are really good for tips. My main tip is never go running without proper running shoes.

I have set myself a goal to start running again when I get to 2 stone from my target cos I don't want to wreck my knees! From looking at your BMI you would be well able to give it a go x

I'd like the "Diet Coke Mans" job in the lift...It's a well easy job! But at the moment i cant see myself being lowered down on a thin harness to some waiting babes, unless there was a crane above me lol.

Lynda-Carter---Wonder-Woman-Photograph-C10101726.jpg

get a wonder woman outfit made by a dressmaker (no argos jobbies) and get a photo taken like this...

... oh yeah and have sex! :) lots. - dressed as wonder woman?! lol ;)

Very saucy Julz!!! Go for it girl!

x

Back