What do your friends and family think about CD?

My finance has been fab - although he tells me that there is no way he could do this diet! :D

My mum is always going on about my weight so she is delighted - even if I wasn't eating!! :sigh:

My mother -in-law to be this I'm simply crazying and doesn't understand why on earth I'm on a diet (she is in her 70s and cuddly!) My colleagues are just in awe and think I'm mad!!:eek:

My family are all incredibly supportive. My husband can't stop telling me how well I'm doing!:D

My mum is so proud of me-she tells anyone who will listen what I'm doing and how much I've lost so far! Even if I don't want them to know! Mind you, even when I was fat she still insisted I looked lovely...

My workmates are great. They always apologise if there's cake or want to eat something when I'm around. They are really supportive. My other colleagues are curious but still really great.

mum- happy I'm losing weight, sees me eating porridge/bars/mousse so knows I'm not starving myself!
dad- jelous as trying to lose weight himself but still bingeeating, saboteur
sister -thinking about doing it or another weightloss programme herself
brother- don't think he's noticed, but know he'll tell me when he's noticed my more slender body :)
friends- haven't told anyone how I'm losing weight, have a mix of friends ( one who has always been slim, therefore doesn't really understand compulsive overeating, one who is overweight and unhappy about many things in her life but too scared to sort it out, and a couple who are obese but not in the sort of frame of mind for self analysis), so until I am well on my way I shall keep it this way. In the meantime it's water with the occasional (illegal on cd!) watered down diet-pepsi beverage down the pub, and they all know I'm skint so restaurants aren't an issue at the mo!

Back