• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK ?

ANNTEXT

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
S: 12st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st3lb(1.71%)
I have had some and were disappointed :eek: , I just didnt think they were that nice.

Maltesers for me anyday !! :D :D :D

Sparkle

Gold Member
I actually enjoyed them - definatley prefer them to a mars bar, don't know why.

I agree with CavyCazy about Malteasers being nicer though. :D

Marie_D

Gold Member
I've seen these advirtised on the tv and quite fancy giving them a try - they look really nice!

I don't think I would use 3.5points for them in a normal day, but if I found myself with enough points left over then I would probably give them a go...not sure I'd actually plan them into my day though, I'd rather have a Solero and a packet of low fat crisps, hehe

kati

Gold Member
ive tried the but dont think they're worth that many ponts, I agree maltesers are better but give me a curlywurly any day and I'd be happy lol.

hmm must find out how many points in a curly wurly, cant be that much

Marie_D

Gold Member
I think a curley wirley is 2.5 points...Starlight will be along shortly and she'll be able to confirm that, she loves them too, hehe.

Janey

Intuitive Eater
Hi Ann, I think if you fancy them or are keen to try them out, then you should have them. They are low in points so I am sure you could squeeze them into your daily allowance. Maybe a little bit of chocolate will help with your diet. I know I certainly need it and it keeps me firmly on track with my PMK plan. Us girls love our chocolate!! ;)

hi all,

i did have a pack and i never thought they was worth that - thats why i thought i ask you all

i have a list of chocolate on my website
helppoints

i think i would have a galaxy ripple of that!

thanks everyone x