Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ANNTEXT, 4 May 2007 Social URL.

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    Ok All For 3.5pts A New Mars Planets !!!

Do U Think It Worth It Or Not?

Or Would You Use Points On Something Better? If So What?

Just A Chit Chat Really Sorry! :d
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Depends.... I do like to have some chocolate handy but not sure Id use 3.5 on it.

For that I could have a tin of WW spaghetti, 3 slices of WW bread and diet flora which would probably feel more lol
  4. Cavycrazy

Cavycrazy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have had some and were disappointed :eek: , I just didnt think they were that nice.

Maltesers for me anyday !! :D :D :D
  5. Sparkle

Sparkle Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I actually enjoyed them - definatley prefer them to a mars bar, don't know why.

I agree with CavyCazy about Malteasers being nicer though. :D
  6. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I've seen these advirtised on the tv and quite fancy giving them a try - they look really nice!

I don't think I would use 3.5points for them in a normal day, but if I found myself with enough points left over then I would probably give them a go...not sure I'd actually plan them into my day though, I'd rather have a Solero and a packet of low fat crisps, hehe
  7. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    ive tried the but dont think they're worth that many ponts, I agree maltesers are better but give me a curlywurly any day and I'd be happy lol.

hmm must find out how many points in a curly wurly, cant be that much
  8. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I think a curley wirley is 2.5 points...Starlight will be along shortly and she'll be able to confirm that, she loves them too, hehe.
  9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    I lurrrrve Curly Wurly's - straight from the fridge :)

And yes 2.5 points, great value :)
  10. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    Hi Ann, I think if you fancy them or are keen to try them out, then you should have them. They are low in points so I am sure you could squeeze them into your daily allowance. Maybe a little bit of chocolate will help with your diet. I know I certainly need it and it keeps me firmly on track with my PMK plan. Us girls love our chocolate!! ;)

ANNTEXT Full Member

weight watchers (points)
    hi all,

i did have a pack and i never thought they was worth that - thats why i thought i ask you all

i have a list of chocolate on my website

i think i would have a galaxy ripple of that!

thanks everyone x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.