What doesnt kill you makes you stronger...

*Sparkles* said:
I'm sure there is but I'm a rubbish baker lol.

Indulged and lesson learned!!

It's rubbish weather here in Glasgow too. Got some boiled eggs on for brunch :D

Aww they're actually pretty easy to make! I'm going to make some next week, depressingly though it's hard to make them low cal in any way shape or form lol.

Did you watch x factor last night? The glasgow auditions weren't great were they! Me and the OH got tickets to go but we were on holiday so couldn't :( xxx

BlondieSam said:
Aww they're actually pretty easy to make! I'm going to make some next week, depressingly though it's hard to make them low cal in any way shape or form lol.

Did you watch x factor last night? The glasgow auditions weren't great were they! Me and the OH got tickets to go but we were on holiday so couldn't :( xxx

I did... I thought the fairy woman was gonna be mental but I was sooo shocked by her voice!!

Thankfully we had a little bit of talent :D

BlondieSam said:
Oh yeah, I liked her! Have you seen that she has already worked with Kasabian etc though?! I'm so jealous of Tapas, I love it! x

Ooh no I didn't know that!!

I'm going to pick up my new car this evening I'm soo excited. Still a corsa but a nice shiny new diseal one :)

Food today

Homemade lentil soup

Strawberry mullerlight with chopped up strawberries

Hi hun well done on the job! X x

Hey just popping in for a quick hello n to say well dun on ur losses.
Also my consultant gave us a syn free sausage roll recipe so thought u cud adapt it to b wheat free
Syn free sausages if u can get um
Wm bread roll it flat with a rolling pin roll ur sausage in it stick cocktail sticks in it to keep it together then egg wash n cook in oven :)

emma_partington27 said:
Hey just popping in for a quick hello n to say well dun on ur losses.
Also my consultant gave us a syn free sausage roll recipe so thought u cud adapt it to b wheat free
Syn free sausages if u can get um
Wm bread roll it flat with a rolling pin roll ur sausage in it stick cocktail sticks in it to keep it together then egg wash n cook in oven :)

Thanks for the recipe Emma :)

I went to harvester after picking the car up, I love That place! I had simply chicken with rice and corn on cob with tuns of salad :D

Aww good luck! At least you're back on track now, I find it really easy to just stay off track after a couple of days. That's what happened to me with SW in May. I had a few days off track, missed a WI and never went back :S xxx

Hey all I'm back :D

Weighed in yesterday morning and got a 2.5lb loss AND got my half stone award :D

Attachments

• image-776544998.jpg
    image-776544998.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 25
Back