What drink to order at a bar?

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
I'm off out for a works do, first time I've been out in years, let alone since I've been doing LL!! Thing is I'm just wondering what drink to order at the bar as I don't want it to be completely obvious that I'm not normal like everyone else!!! LOL!

What do you order when you go out??

Thanks DQ - just out of interest as I can't remember, can I drink tonic water, and if so, is it vile???!!

I always drink soda water.
I take my drinks flavourings with me & add them to the water.

Cherry, how do you add the flavourings without drawing attention to yourself?? I'd love to take my sunshine orange, but thought I might draw more than a few odd looks!

If I'm sat down I just spoon it out of my bag which would either be on the floor or seat, or nip to the loo & do it.
If people have had a few they ain't gonna notice anyway.

If it's the first time you've been out in years, don't worry about having a few drinks... just don't drink excessively, and don't be making a habit of it! Or indulge in just one amazing drink, and have something calorie-free for the rest of the evening.
Whatever you do, enjoy yourself!

DQ - knowing my luck I'd be done for dealing!!! ;-)

Sidewalk, I can't drink any alcohol at all as I'm on LL. Can't drink soft drinks either. But it's fine, as I'm going to be feeling great on Saturday morning hangover-less!!

LOL.. can just imagine it.. walking round with a baggy of white powder in your bag and you yelling.. "ITS JUST WATER FLAVOURING.. TASTE IT.. TASTE IT.."

i would always (if i was doing cd or LL) order water with loooadsa ice and a straw.. lol

x x

Im going out tonight, im sticking to water..its safer if you are on a vlcd.
No hangover in the morning either, im just gonna watch my mate get hammered..lol and i know i dont need alcohol to have a good time anyway as i always dance my hmm socks off..hehe

Hi Lynn

Was wondering how your getting on? Did you come back to LL or stick with CD?

Back