• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What drink to order at a bar?

I'm off out for a works do, first time I've been out in years, let alone since I've been doing LL!! Thing is I'm just wondering what drink to order at the bar as I don't want it to be completely obvious that I'm not normal like everyone else!!! LOL!

What do you order when you go out??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks DQ - just out of interest as I can't remember, can I drink tonic water, and if so, is it vile???!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I don't think you can, but I remember thinking it was nasty too! :giggle:

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
I always drink soda water.
I take my drinks flavourings with me & add them to the water.

Cherry, how do you add the flavourings without drawing attention to yourself?? I'd love to take my sunshine orange, but thought I might draw more than a few odd looks!

Cherry Plum

One day at a time
If I'm sat down I just spoon it out of my bag which would either be on the floor or seat, or nip to the loo & do it.
If people have had a few they ain't gonna notice anyway.

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Lol, and if anyone asks just say you can sell them some at a 'price' ;)

DQ - knowing my luck I'd be done for dealing!!! ;-)

Sidewalk, I can't drink any alcohol at all as I'm on LL. Can't drink soft drinks either. But it's fine, as I'm going to be feeling great on Saturday morning hangover-less!!

LOL.. can just imagine it.. walking round with a baggy of white powder in your bag and you yelling.. "ITS JUST WATER FLAVOURING.. TASTE IT.. TASTE IT.."

i would always (if i was doing cd or LL) order water with loooadsa ice and a straw.. lol

x x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Believe me, I have been on the receiving end of those dodgy looks, especially at work :giggle:

Im going out tonight, im sticking to water..its safer if you are on a vlcd.
No hangover in the morning either, im just gonna watch my mate get hammered..lol and i know i dont need alcohol to have a good time anyway as i always dance my hmm socks off..hehe

Ah hi Emz
I stuck to cd, found shakes i like now, so much happier.
How are you doing?????