what exercise are we all doing next week

faye cheshire

Silver Member
I did every thing this week except swim as the pool was closed to the public that night. Not overdone it as filled in gaps with walking

Sunday.......45mins ...ladies circuit
Monday......45mins....body tone
Tuesday.....60mins....walking
Wednesday.45mins...walking
Thursday....45mins...walking
Friday........45mins...spin
Saturday....45mins...spin

May also fit a few extra walks in or the dog will sulk:rolleyes:

I just go for a walk every evening after work, except on a Friday. I walk everywhere at the weekend, too.

I do c25k monday, I'm up to 25 mins continuous running!! Tues (usually day off but not this week) 30day shred, wed 30 day shred, thurs, Fri and Sat moving house so LOTS of lifting. Carrying and shifting! Sun c25k!

Stuck to last weeks plan too, this week, pretty similar

sun 5k run
tue spin
wed combat
thur spin followed by yoga
sat 5k run

walk everyday with the dog

Going to go for a 1 hour walk every day from tomorrow. Also pledge to do my knee strengthening exercises twice daily.

I really really want to start exercising but have a small baby working full time is exhausting.....

Im sure im not the only one but how do you do it?x

wow thats great! you are all very dedicated! I only manage to do a little just now as i always have the baby with me just now... soooo my week looks like this (every week)

Mon- 2 mile walk
Tue- 4 Mile walk
Wed- 4 mile walk
Thur- 2 mile walk
Fri- 4 mile walk
Sat- 2 mile walk
Sun- 0

xxxx

I'm currently doing the 30 Day Shred :) I'm on Level 1 day 6 so far.

I also did this. When I finished I did another of her DVDs called 'ripped in 30' it was a lot harder. 4 workouts! One for each week!

I found after 30 day shred my muscles became more defined. My arms had a nice shape and my stomach felt very strong. Keep at it, the results are worth it!

Yea it's very good but getting harder and harder as the days go by. My brother put it on my iPad for me but I think it may be expensive to buy.

I wish I could run but I have never been that good even though I am quite sporty. I can now run for 1.5 mins on the treadmill. Lol

I wish I could run but I have never been that good even though I am quite sporty. I can now run for 1.5 mins on the treadmill. Lol

You should look up a program called couch to 5k, it's completely free.
There is a free phone app as well.
It's a 8 week program. You start by walking 3 mins, running 1 min etc
Then by week 8 you can run 30mins nonstop.

I could NEVER run but since doing that program I can run quite well :)

Me too! I love it!

I've just started week six of Couch to 5k, training three times a week. I'm signed up for Race for Life next month and determined to run it all. I also do Ten-minute solutions Abs three times a week to tone up my muffin top belly!!! I have 4 horses so they keep me quite active, I have to poo-pick their sloping paddocks daily... and the riding....

Back