What exercise are you doing?

sammianthalea

What sort of exercise are you undertaking during the Dukan Diet?
Have you changed the type of exercise you're doing in different phases and why have you picked that type of exercise?

This is something I've always wondered about when doing the Dukan Diet.
Personally I like to go for a half an hour walk over the weekends or if I have time but mainly I use a power plate for 30 minutes because it's quick and easy and I can do other things at the same time. It's also not weather dependant which is great!

I go to the gym on Mondays and circuits on Wednesday but I am going to try and do the 30 day shred in between , just need some motivation. :)

I can motivate myself to do gym and circuits, met some lovely people so its nice to catch up. It's when I am at home I can't seem to get going. Had a fab gym session today so hopefully tomorrow I will get the DVD on.:)

Omg just done 1st 30 day shred.....it's a killer, to many jumping jacks argh ... Thought I was going to give up at one poiNt then I realised I was nearly at cool down. I feel great now. Just 29 days to go argh. Going to take a photo to see if I can see the difference in 30 days. Going to walk my dogs now! ..... Toodles

jumping jacks sound amazing. They would definitely take me back to being 7 at school! I quite like the trend of jumping rope at the moment as well, I've always enjoyed that.

Haha Scooter, there are so many adverts about that right now here in NZ!
They have Serena Williams going "I control what bounces around here" in a bra and they have these two girls on space hoppers with these special bras on and nothing moves! It's genius haha.

Day 2 done..... I also have trouble with boobs scooter. lol, I keep them strapped down with one arm , saves black eye syndrome :). Sammianthalea I am looking for a sports bra but I am reluctant to buy until I loose a bit more weight. Think I may use some black nasty ha ha. They do a jump rope on this as well without the rope which is good. You should have a look its on you tube. Just when you feel you can't cope it's cool down. Well I have circuits this afternoon so hopefully I will get through it. Just to say my real name is very similar to your name .x

Are you also a Samantha?
I used to be the skipping rope champ at school - get me! Yeah I agree, it's difficult to decide when the best time to buy new clothes is. I know all of my stuff looks like I raided the circus for their tent at the moment but I don't want to splurge on a new wardrobe yet. Thank God my mother can sew and take all my stuff in for me. She's very kind.
Have you noticed a difference in the bra department? I hear some people lose everything and others lose nothing when it comes to boobs.

Yeah and one of my old friends used to call me sammiantha, I am on the tightest notch on the bra so won't be long before I will need some new ones, my clothes are starting to hang now, but I am sticking to vest tops and track suit bottoms so I don't look to bad. I don't want to get any clothes till I really need to I have a few baggy jumpers and fleeces to get me through the winter so I shudder be ok, may treat myself to a new out fit for Christmas, may help spur on the weight loss, wow skipping rope champ have you tried skipping lately? My hubby has got me a rope so going to give it a go in the back garden where nobody can see ha ha.
Got through 3day of shred really pleased just got to keep this motivation up I feel good at the moment so making the most of it

I had been on cruise five months when I had my first christmas doing dukan - I decided not to come off plan at all cos I knew that I would struggle so hard to get back on it and the last five months would have all been in vane!! I managed to stick to it over christmas and got to my target the following July - at the end of the day christmas is two days and if you really want that new body it's worth holding out for :)

Back