What exercise does everyone do?

This week managed to do three zumba classes, one Tango class and discoing last night! Only manged to lose a blinking pound!

Not the usual routine but aiming for two zumba classes and one Tango class next week.

Have a good week everyone!

Wow you all do loads! I'm in my first week back with SW

back to gym this week, 1hour work out at gym 3 times this week.

School runs I park 10 minuets away from school and walk morning and afternoon, I miss this when children are not at school :(

I do Zumba twice this week on the Wii fit, hoping to keep it up done 5 weeks ago

I pulled a muscle in my back just getting back into it I finding it very hard...

but will get there......good luck to all speak to you soon :)

Wow you all do loads! I'm in my first week back with SW

back to gym this week, 1hour work out at gym 3 times this week.

School runs I park 10 minuets away from school and walk morning and afternoon, I miss this when children are not at school :(

I do Zumba twice this week on the Wii fit, hoping to keep it up done 5 weeks ago

I pulled a muscle in my back just getting back into it I finding it very hard...

but will get there......good luck to all speak to you soon :)

Which zumba do you have on the Wii? I have the first one and I think its rubbish :(

ive just been to 3 classes this morning, shattered now, done core conditioning, body combat and powerhoop.

Ive just downloaded the Couch to 5k app so hoping to give that a try this week sometime

Ive just downloaded the Couch to 5k app so hoping to give that a try this week sometime

Its changed my life. The diet was only part of it. Learning i can run is the other half....

Just did another run today. I am repeating the programme to improve speed.

When i first did week 3 i did the running at a very slow 6.5kph, today i did the exact same run at 11kph. Not only that, when i finished the running from the podcast i decided to actually do another fifteen minute straight run at my much slower normal pace of 7.5kph, but i then knocked it up to 8kph.

Last time it was so exhausting i thought i was going to throw up. In the space of a few months the improvement is remarkable. You can feel your lungs and heart are physically stronger with greater capacity.

Lots of dog walking and recently started swimming 3 times a week for about 30 minutes but quite slowly as I have a frozen shoulder. Still trying to start couch25k programme. should do something on Wii but i tend to forget. Pilates when I can get to class.

1 hr dog walk this morning and shopping this afternoon - so lots of walking!

Back