What exerise is everybody doing? If any..

xSinead

Silver Member
I've never done exersise in my entire life up until the last few weeks..
I'm on week 17 of Cambridge, so more than ok to introduce some activaty/exersise into my lifestyle :)
We've had a puppy for a few weeks now, so i'm walking him 2/3 times a day while my partner is at work, and then in the evenings we usually go on another short walk with him too :)

I go to Zumba on a tuesday evening (been slacking the last 2 weeks but back on track from next week)

Also i do my pussycat doll work out dvd 2/3 times a week!! :)

In the next couple of weeks we're going to be buying a treadmill so i'll be on that all the time too!! x x

Before starting SS I was going to the gym 5 times a week for 1hr 30 mins and sometimes swimming but I have had to stop whilst I get adjusted to being on SS.

In on day 15 now and am hoping to get back into the gym this afternoon, although I doubt I will be able to do what I was doing previously!

Managed to get back into the gym today and loved it!!! :D
I was still able to do my usual program but had to reduce the intensity levels of cross trainer & treadmill & do slightly lighter weights.
It felt really good though!! :) x

I joined a Gym a month or so ago and love it. I do a hour to 1.5 hours 2 to 3 times per week.
On top of that I hired a Vibro machine which I love and use daily. My job is semi active plus I try to do a couple of 10 mile walks every week..
I feel so much better after exercise x x x

Hi all, I did kettlenetics yesterday and don't. I know about it today, too much too soon I think.:)

Back