What flavour do you like in the evening?

gopi2000

I find having the warm chicken soup against the cold shakes in the evening very upliftng for my moods.

Despite being a veggie, the "veggie friendly chicken soup" tastes very good.

Whats your evening favourite?

I only have Choc and strawberry shakes Im afraid - can't stomach the soup or the vanilla shake!

Strawberry in morning, vanilla with spoon of coffee at lunchtime, choc with spoon of coffee in evening. I'm keeping soup for colder weather . . . and I know I'll get very cold after a while on this. Drinking cold water doesn't help. I add psyllium husks to each shake, it is allowed. They make shakes thicker and keep me 'moving'.

Ive done 14 weeks on chocolate only as I didnt like the other flavours, but tastes change over time on Lt so this week I have had a mixture of flavours and Ive tried Peppermint tea (I hate mint) but for some reason Im enjoying all the flavours and the tea. lol

Strawberry shake for breakfast, peanut flapjack (yep, I like them) for lunch and chocolate for tea - either as a shake or a mousse depending on what I fancy.

I haven't had the vanilla at all yet as when I did Lighter Life years ago I hated it. May get a couple of sachets next week though to see if I've changed my mind, and to also try them with the coffee. I also must get some peppermint tea as although I know I don't like it on its own, I do generally like mint choc. Doing those 2 things may add some variety for next week :)

xx

Back