• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What flavour do you like in the evening?

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I only have Choc and strawberry shakes Im afraid - can't stomach the soup or the vanilla shake!

Slaney

S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Strawberry in morning, vanilla with spoon of coffee at lunchtime, choc with spoon of coffee in evening. I'm keeping soup for colder weather . . . and I know I'll get very cold after a while on this. Drinking cold water doesn't help. I add psyllium husks to each shake, it is allowed. They make shakes thicker and keep me 'moving'.

Ive done 14 weeks on chocolate only as I didnt like the other flavours, but tastes change over time on Lt so this week I have had a mixture of flavours and Ive tried Peppermint tea (I hate mint) but for some reason Im enjoying all the flavours and the tea. lol

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
S: 20st12.4lb C: 17st7.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 3st4.9lb(16.04%)
Strawberry shake for breakfast, peanut flapjack (yep, I like them) for lunch and chocolate for tea - either as a shake or a mousse depending on what I fancy.

I haven't had the vanilla at all yet as when I did Lighter Life years ago I hated it. May get a couple of sachets next week though to see if I've changed my mind, and to also try them with the coffee. I also must get some peppermint tea as although I know I don't like it on its own, I do generally like mint choc. Doing those 2 things may add some variety for next week :)

xx