What flavours do you prefer?

Salaam katiebaby! I have just discovered the butterscotch shakes, they are lush! Usually just stick to choc mint or plain chocolate! How are u finding the diet? I have been doing Cambridge since august and have lost 3 stone!! Sooo love this diet and wish I had found it sooner!!

Salaam katiebaby! I have just discovered the butterscotch shakes, they are lush! Usually just stick to choc mint or plain chocolate! How are u finding the diet? I have been doing Cambridge since august and have lost 3 stone!! Sooo love this diet and wish I had found it sooner!!

Wa Alaikum Salaam sis.... Good to meet you. I have Butterscotch to try tomorrow cant wait now :) I chose to have a big selection this time so I can decided what I do and don't like.... I am struggling a bit as its only the second day.. but inshaAllah I will get there.

Woooow you have done so well... I am really looking forward to seeing the results of this... I need this fatness gone gone i tell you :) x

I had a big selection too when I first started but now just stick to the shakes I like, hated the soup it made me feel so sick and don't like the texture of porridge!! I think I would of done even better and lost more if I hadn't cheated or had treat day after my weigh in, had a week off as too much Yummy food over xmas but back on 100% from tomorrow so inshaallah 2012 is my skinny year lol
Am new to this site so going to maybe start a diary in the next couple of days, it may help me knuckle down!!!

InshaAllah its my year to finally be skinny too... did you do CD during Ramadan?

Please start a diary I would be interested in seeing it :)

Will start it tomorrow when I can get to the pc, hard to navigate when on he phone lol! I originally started cd in July and had every intention of doing it during Ramadan but found it so hard at the beginning, by the end it was ok and I did stick to it for the last 2 weeks! I started cd on 1200 cal a day as my bmi was too high so was allowed a bit of food! Don't think I could do it if on ss though!! I am the same as u now I am on 4 products a day untill my bmi gets below 40 then I can do 3 products a day!!

Lara1986 said:
I'm Muslim too and did think about how this compares to fasting. But as its for such different reasons I found I had to use a whole different kind of strength if that makes sense! All the best x

Lol Lara I'm Muslim to but still can't get out the bingeing habit but it's similar to fasting

It's amazing the strenght we get when fasting!

Back