what food do you turn to

greentea

WARNING FOOD TALK

ive been lapsing alot lately, but its been really strange things ive been eating, pickled onions, branston pickle, cream, i dont know why its these small things that i crave, i would understand if i just had a sandwich or something normal but i seem to be a bit of a picker.
i just wondered what everyone else ate or craved.

This will sound weirder - but I already think that barbeque sauce is a massive "trigger" of mine. It is one of the smells that make me hungry and crave as soon as it hits me. The fast-food the others had for dinner last night had a bbq sauce instead of tomato - and it very, very nearly lead to a lapse earlier today.

So, no - you don't sound too wierd!

No possibility of being pregnant??????????!!!:D

hahah SB!

I was very sorely tempted by cadburys creme eggs the other day. Actually I've been wanting all sorts of random foods lately, most of which I wouldn't even normally have anyway so it's just weird.

Brown sauce! Odd EmVeg!

If you youngsters will go round flaunting in those lovely basques what do you expect ???!!!
Just jealous...............lucky i've got a good memory........................

:4635:

lol slenda that would be a great start to my new relationship, but the food thing is really interesting, the only thing ive not been craving was my biggest weekness before i started the diet, i would honestly have about 3 or 4 packs of crisps a day and i though it was going to be the thing i missed most.

Well I'm bad for cheese, pasta, biscuits, in fact anything stodgy and carby. Give me chocolate dipped in soft cheese and I'm in heaven!

x

can't get enough sushi in my life! Odd, used to hate the stuff

The carbs are the culprits aren't they.
Why don't we ever want to gorge on lettuce and Qcumber?
Actually I do at the moment. I'm enjoying the fresh cool moisture of lettuce!

actually fish is another thing ive been craving, salmon in particular, that one i just cant get my head round because i have always had a fish phobia and have never even managed to so much as sit at the same table as someone eating fish.

Give me chocolate dipped in soft cheese and I'm in heaven!

They call that chocolate cheesecake where I'm from!!

Still Chinese Food that always makes me feel like I "need" to eat! Bloody Rice and Peas!!

Although I have been proper craving peanut butter today!!

B x

Pretty much the only thing I have 'craved' (though that is perhaos too strong a word for it, more like "would have liked to have") is vegetables.

Mainly, carrots and cabbage. Weird!

I too would have easily had 3 or 4 packets of crisps a day, most days for lunch I made my way through a tub of pringles! But not missed them at all. Or choc, or cake, or biscuits or.... well, anything really!

Guess I'm just lucky! :D

lol right pete you big show off, i found it easy till xmas and since then my head has just been all over the place.
p.s. your looking great, see such a big change every time you update your pics, well done mate x

lol right pete you big show off, i found it easy till xmas and since then my head has just been all over the place.
p.s. your looking great, see such a big change every time you update your pics, well done mate x

I know, he makes you sick with envy right?!

GT, I too have found it really hard since Xmas. But this week I finally found some clarity!! You keep working at it hun. You are doing so well. Just keep thinking of those teeny tiny corsets you have on order! That'll make you feel better than any pickled onion will!!!

B x

Sorry GT, didn't mean to show off in your thread when you are asking for advice and help :eek::wave_cry:

But thanks for the lovely comments, I'm so glad I decided to do that every-week photo thing, to begin with I hated doing it as it just felt like I was showing off to the world how fat I had gotten; now, it's wonderful to look back and see the change!

*DOH!*
see, there I go thread hi-jacking again! :cry:
sorry!!!

Pretty much the only thing I have 'craved' (though that is perhaos too strong a word for it, more like "would have liked to have") is vegetables.

Mainly, carrots and cabbage. Weird!

I too would have easily had 3 or 4 packets of crisps a day, most days for lunch I made my way through a tub of pringles! But not missed them at all. Or choc, or cake, or biscuits or.... well, anything really!

Guess I'm just lucky! :D

I was lucky too Pete - I longed for a big fat juicy tomato! From week three - that was all I wanted. I just craved healthy foods, which was a shock.

Amazing what breaking with food for months does to you. Your body starts craving things - not your head!!!

On the third day of doing LL, we went to an Indian restaurant - thought it would be hard, but no problems! However, a couple of days later some friends came over with half of a left over chocolate birthday cake. It sat taunting me from the cupboard until I managed to offload it on my father in law. Hubby and daughter weren't eating it fast enough so it had to go!

I can actually understand what you mean about craving "healthy" stuff I never usually had. All the bad stuff still smellls ssssooooo good... but the things I sit there and can nearly taste is... A nice tuna steak and some asparagus (lord I LOVE the stuff.)

The day on RTM I can have that meal will be the best EVER!

Back