sweet and sour chicken balls and chips!

I'm only 2 weeks in (on LL but switching to CD on MOnday), but already missing;

boiled eggs (with soldiers!)
rice crispies and ice cold milk
bananas
red wine
cheese straws
curry (or anything Indian!)

luckily, only missing them in my head - not actually felt hungry since starting the diet.

chocolate chocolate chocolate chocolate,
crisps,
bread,
greggs chesse and onion pasty mmmm,
duck pancakes,
wine wine wine wine,
mmmmm bacon sandwich

ill think of some more and let u know xx

spicy chicken pizza
chicken pakora
macaronni cheese
burgers
chocolate
coca cola
currys
scottish fry up
enchiladas
fajitas
all mexican food infact

and im only on day 11!! lol

Bacon sandwich
pepperoni pizza
nandos extra hot chicken
kebab
indian curry
baked potato with tuna and mayonaise
apple pie with ice cream and custard

Missing - BREAD!!!!!!
All Fruit
Lattes
The odd takeaway treat
Cereal/porridge

ooooooooh peanut butter on toast.
That's definately what i'm craving at the moment.

i really want chicken smothered in bacon, cheese and bbq, with chips, onion rings, salad, baked beans, peas and garlic bread!!! with lots of mayo and ketchup!!! followed by ben and jerrys half bake and a hot chocolate brownie pudding smothered in cream!! god im hungry!

nicky think ill have the same as u please god im so hungry lol
but i think if i start to eat ill never stop and i go away on the 28th so got to be good got a pair of jeans calling my name but wont fit if i dont lost at least 10lbs so heres to another glass of water and bed lol xx

sausage & mash.
and picnic sausages! ooh and a scotch egg.
surprisingly I'm not actually missing chocolate that much.. don't get me wrong, I'll be eating it again! I'm just not missing it, the bars are obviously working to fill that craving :)
I really want a glass of orange juice as well. and a banana.

crunchy nut clusters with milk! yummmy

oh don't go down that route, that opens up a minefield!!! cocopops win every time :) closely followed by crunchy nut cornflakes and shreddies. or maybe I'll just mix them all together in a big bowl (emphasis on BIG) hehehe

funny I am not missing my favourite foods LOL I am missing things that I take for granted and if I was just on a healthy eating plan I would very likely be having. Like fruit, onions and yoghurts, oh and the amount of times a lovely fillet of salmon has popped into my head :)

I cold have murdered for the chicken breast wrapped in bacon, the jacket spud and the steamed veg I gave my family this week. All very healthy and soooooo yummmy!! ?????????

Mind you, the Dominos my kids had last night was a killer too. In fact, lets just say food is why I'm here!!LOL!! Isnt that for all of us??

Fajitas Spag Bowl.. Shepards Pie..kebabs..mcdonalds..franky N Bennys.. Cheesey Chips.. Crisps..coke...scotch Eggs...scampi Crisps..curry..roast..and Now I No Why Im Fat Lol

Back