What foods have no calories.... or very little?

I cannot live without Muller lights. My true weakness is dessert and they're simply amazing, especially the chocolate ones! I'm convinced that without them, I couldn't be doing this. I love the vanilla, cherry and chocolate one which is only 98 cals! It feels like you're eating black forest cake, except without the guilt.

They're all so good. Some of the best I think are orange and chocolate, mandarin, and rhubarb.

dskladmaklsdmkasldmaskl. Eating one as we speak.

It's true about celery - but let's face it how much of it can you have on a daily basis? I'll have it now and then but that's it.

My own favourite finds apart from jellies mentioned above:

Pret "Miso" soup - yummy and only 60kcal
Nandos - fat free organic frozen yougurt - they used to advertised it as being 0kcal (vanila anyway)
Delicious red plums from M&S these are only 20kcal each and make a fab snack between meals...
Mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese+tuna

There are prob more but that's what I can think of atm

Good luck with you diet xxx

erm... mikado biscuits! You know the advert where the japanese (i think) secretary climbs on top of the photocopier to get the biscuits from the top shelf and her boss walks in thinking she's photocopying her lady garden :eek: ?

They're really yummy and only 11 cals each!

I cannot live without Muller lights. My true weakness is dessert and they're simply amazing, especially the chocolate ones! I'm convinced that without them, I couldn't be doing this. I love the vanilla, cherry and chocolate one which is only 98 cals! It feels like you're eating black forest cake, except without the guilt.

They're all so good. Some of the best I think are orange and chocolate, mandarin, and rhubarb.

dskladmaklsdmkasldmaskl. Eating one as we speak.

I must admit i had the cherry one and was very tasty, you wouldnt think it was 'light'

Maybe these are the way forward ha ha

It's true about celery - but let's face it how much of it can you have on a daily basis? I'll have it now and then but that's it.

My own favourite finds apart from jellies mentioned above:

Pret "Miso" soup - yummy and only 60kcal
Nandos - fat free organic frozen yougurt - they used to advertised it as being 0kcal (vanila anyway)
Delicious red plums from M&S these are only 20kcal each and make a fab snack between meals...
Mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese+tuna

There are prob more but that's what I can think of atm

Good luck with you diet xxx

hmmmm those Mushrooms sound well yum, how many cals are in them?

xx

erm... mikado biscuits! You know the advert where the japanese (i think) secretary climbs on top of the photocopier to get the biscuits from the top shelf and her boss walks in thinking she's photocopying her lady garden :eek: ?

I think I wouldnt be able to have just a couple I would end up eating the whole packet :(

I love mikado! Helps when I have a chocolate cravings lol. I'd rather grab 1 of them than a big choc digestive biscuit. I've put them in a big tub so theres less chance of me eating the whole lot :p

I love mikado! Helps when I have a chocolate cravings lol. I'd rather grab 1 of them than a big choc digestive biscuit. I've put them in a big tub so theres less chance of me eating the whole lot :p

I would still eat the tub ha ha

Nee-Muller lights are definitely the way forward. How they're light, I have no idea. Those Muller people must be magicians or something.

They're light because they're made with sweetners - I cant really have them because they give me headaches :( which is a pity because I do like em :(

Well sweeteners are miraculous if you ask me. That's a shame you can't have them! Not sure what I'd do without them. It's the only way I survive when I go out, spirit + diet mixer, a win!

Salt free crackers are only about 11 calories per slice. Try water biscuits or dry crackers-they are a good low cal snack. Other ideas are cucumber, carrots, peppers etc with little low fat dip such as hummous. Water melon and other melons are low cal. Just a few ideas. Not as nice as the mikados!!

Oh my god, in what world is hummous low cal? Cos I wanna live in it :D

Try making your own-just wizz up chick peas, garlic, red pepper and little lf yog. Just dont add the tahini paste which adds all the calories. Almost the same and low fat!

Low fat yoghurt, never thought of that! I always used to make it, but I made it with oil and always needed quite a bit of it for it to be smooth and what not. I now realise how bad an idea that was haha.

I'd love to try that, but doesn't it taste a bit weird? Shame I don't have a blender here...

when ive eaten nearly all my calories and ive got a few left, i get 4 ryvita cracker bread (76Cals) and i get a table spoon of cottage cheese and pineapple and spread evenly over each crackerbread and there you go a lovely filling snack at 100 calories.

also i have about half a cup of fatfree natural live yugurt and add 1 teaspoon of sweetener mix it in and pour over fresh pineapple ( 100 cals) i swear it tastes like i've just eaten the best dessert in the world, feels like your being naughty but your being nice :)

philadelphia cheese triangles on cracker bread with cucumber and cherry tomatoes on top, yum yum, all less than 100 cals

I havent tried half these things loving it :)

Sorry, haven't read the whole thread, but strawberries and raspberries. They're both yummy and have something like 25calories per 100g.

M&S red plums - can't get enough (when not on CD of course )

Found 2 nice ones -

small tin of pinnaple - 64 calories

Strawberry muller rice - 107 calories - really tasty and filling too

Back