What foods have no calories.... or very little?

Salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks - 105cals, really yummy and they fill me up way more than ordinary crisps do :D

low fat organic frozen yogurt from Nandos - absolutely LOVE it xxx

Salt and vinegar snack-a-jacks - 105cals, really yummy and they fill me up way more than ordinary crisps do :D

I bought some Rice cakes today only 29 calories each..... so later went into Asda and bought some caramel snack a jacks ( the big round ones not the crisp packet sort and they are 51 calories each :)

I've heared people freeze muller lights so they feel like icecream. Not tried it myself

yeah ive done that. but you cant just put a pot in and leave it. i had to put it in a tupperware tub and stir it quite frequently -it starts to seperate. i used to swirl a toffee one and vanialla one togather and that was nice

I bought some Rice cakes today only 29 calories each..... so later went into Asda and bought some caramel snack a jacks ( the big round ones not the crisp packet sort and they are 51 calories each :)

I've got the chocolate ones, 64 calories I think? Something like that anyway lol

yeah ive done that. but you cant just put a pot in and leave it. i had to put it in a tupperware tub and stir it quite frequently -it starts to seperate. i used to swirl a toffee one and vanialla one togather and that was nice

Oh! Sounds too much like hard work to me !

Found 2 nice ones -

small tin of pinnaple - 64 calories

Strawberry muller rice - 107 calories - really tasty and filling too

Just realised the muller rice are more near 200 cals argghhh :eek:

I've got the chocolate ones, 64 calories I think? Something like that anyway lol

hi i notice you live in scarborough..which gym do you go to?

oh i daren't go in compass, it looks like everyone is looking at you! is it busy in there?

It's not that bad :p I like it there. It depends on what time you go but anytime I go its not too bad. When I used to go about 7 when I finish work it seemed to be the busiest time. Usually I go during the day fri, sat and sunday and it doesn't seem busy. Not many were in today when I went at 1.

It's a nice gym and is good for £19 a month! Eden would have been easier for me to go to since I work just down the road from it, but I really got put off by being able to see everyone exercising when I drove home on a night lol :p Plus they're more expensive and my brother told me it wasn't worth it.

yeah I would have to drive back in to sboro to use compass after going home after work, so probably more economical to go to eden

Back