What foods keep you in ketosis??

WobblyBobbly

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering, are there any foods that you can eat that will keep you in ketosis??
I'm sure I've heard ham, chicken, and eggs are ok but I'm not sure if thats true or not..

Most meats which are low fat, so tuna steak does also and some fish i think. x

Im glad youve asked that question, as ive began gagging wen taking my shakes today and if i could have something and 2 shakes it might be easier on me

Check out the atkins allowed list!!! I wont be going near though!!! Lol.... That would be a slippery slope for me!!! x

Cheese! I used to have the odd lump!
But Dee is right, it is a slippery slope. I had an end in sight hence the cheese snacking! x

And thick cream. If you desperately need something in a coffee! Has to be full fat cream though. Oh the things i remember from my Atkins days!

Ah thanks everyone, I was just getting a few ideas for when I come off LT which I think will be next week..earlier than I wanted but I'm not feeling very good on it and think now I've had a good start, hopefully will lose another 3lbs this week which will make it a stone, I will be able to carry on with plenty of exercise and sensible food choices and still reach my goal. Xx

Back