what gets you through the day???

FloridaGirl

:D hi everyone!!
I amon my 6th day on my 2nd time round on LT and I am slotting into a routine already :eek: it took my 2 weeks to get into it last time!!!

Just wondered how you guys get through the day, as others may be glad of your idea's (I know I will be!!, the more tips the better for me!!) :p:p:p

I start the day with a pepermint tea then spend the next hour sipping a 50cl bottle of sparkling water, at about 10 -11am I have my first shake, then I'll sip another 2 bottles of water until my next shake about 3-4pm. I then have another cup of pepermint tea and continue to drink another bottle of sparkling water. at 6-7pm I have my soup and I finish off with another cup of pepermint tea at around 8pm!!

keep up the good work guys x

Wow dats a lot of peppermint tea i still havnt tried it im on week 6 and just tried normal tea and green tea the other day. i have my first shake at 6:50am drink water til half 1 or so have my lunch time shake then more water til maybe 7 or 8 then i have my last shake. Im trying to keep a schedule that will work wen im back on food. And i need to fit the shakes into work so them times help. On the weekend its a total different story thou. I try have my first shake late coz i know ill be up later. Water is my thing to get threw the day somedays i nearly drink 4 and a half litres. Ive always been a thirsty person it was just fizzy drinks not water haha! Good Luck with it 2nd time around. I was unlucky like you I was still starving into nearly my 3rd week its good to know you are having an easier time 2nd time round.

Let us know how your weigh in goes.

Hey Floridagirl,

it's your first WI tomorrow right? I think it will be your super first loss that will get you through the day after that!! For me it's about the peppermint tea, shakes later on and just keeping in mind where I want to be.

I spend aaaages looking at clothes I'd like to buy when I get to goal and that definitely helps too! I have a few 'fat' pics (not that many as I never allowed them) which I look at to spur me on too. Good luck with your WI tomorrow (if it is tomorrow?!)

x

Back