What goal you working towards

oisin

Silver Member
My first goal is a wedding in may i have choosen my outfit already and cant wait to get into it

Hubby coming back from Afghan in May :)

I want to be slim and healthy by the time of my big 40 in July....I am doing quite well so far and hopefully it will be an achieveable dream.

i have my 30th in feb so want to be 2 stone lighter for that then i have a wedding in march i want to get into a lovely size 14 dress and i will be at target by the 29th may as i am off to las vegas :):) xx

Originally Feb 14th - Valentines as i ave never spent it with anyone and i now live with my boyfriend and i want it to be an amazing day and feel amazing too :)

I was however of CD for over a month due to personal reasons so my goal is quite possible out of reach but i still aim to do my best by being 100% x

Just doing it for myself I was sick and tired of being miserable about my weight and failing at every diet I tried, I just want to get to 10 stone and keep it off. I just want to feel normal!

Just doing it for myself I was sick and tired of being miserable about my weight and failing at every diet I tried, I just want to get to 10 stone and keep it off. I just want to feel normal!

My reasons too. I try to write in my journal every day and when I read back through it I've been miserable about my weight for over a year (since I began writing in it) and if I'd been keeping a journal all the time it would've read the same thing since 2002 which is when I started piling on the weight.

On top of that, it's my 40th in August and I have a daughter who is nearly 4 and there is many things that I won't do with her because of my size. She deserves me to be slim as much as I deserve it.

Hi Ladies -- All great reasons.

Prinzessin,

I had a friend who did LL a couple of years ago whilst her husband was in Afghanistan for 6 months (she was the one who inspired me to do it) -- and he had no idea. She showed up to pick him up in a stylish skirt and top with a new hair do -- and was about 6 to 7 stone lighter! Needless to say, he was thrilled and stunned!

Good Luck to all of us.

Good to see you posting Onlyme -- I haven't seen you in a while. I'm missing your "Off Topic" threads.

MM

For me...I'm getting married on the 20th March and want to feel great and not mind being photographed!
Also to feel good in clothes and not hide under baggy tops etc
x x

Best Wishes Kellyv81 --

And a word of advice... do not do anything out of the norm with your hair for the big day. I look at my now 23rd year old wedding pictures (and after I marvel at how young we look) I chringe when I look at my hair style. LOL Go for classic look, and your kids won't (hopefully) laugh at you when they're teens.

MM

Back