What got you through your dietchallenges this week?

Angie44

Silver Member
Am so chuffed have had 2 nights away from home this week Wednesday in Leeds and Friday in London....sat through people eating some of my most fave food....nachos.....curry.....pasta.....cheescake and drinking wine....How did I do it ....I planned it....visualised it....and pictured me getting through it. I had my flapjack and water and just revelled in being told how much weight I had lost and how they couldn't do it :D
What diet challenges have you got through this week?

keith had a chinese tonight and left some, it smelled lovely! but i avoided it anyway - how i did it? told him to hide it before i came downstairs! :D

My House mate came home with a McDonalds.. Hated him for it, he came at sat on the sofa next to me...

I think he does it deliberately to see if he can break me. the git!

Dave

It's like punishment.. isn't it. And my other flatmate cooked up a full Roast Chicken with ALLLLL the bells and whistles... stuffing, gravy, tats, the works.. I was absolutely GUTTED..

But so happy I resisted.

I baked cakes for my newphews and oat cakes for hubby for work next week didnt have a crumb ... phew x

ive had a chicken salad with cous cous and a couple of beers for tea.................sorry :)

well i did enjoy my haddock and veg as my meal a day ;)

you can keep the beer f2t, think i'm staying t-total now... (till I have a cigar that comes with cravings for congac!!) ;)

I'm ok today, must be slowly going into ketosis, but cooking for the family is hard. I was painfully hungry yest, while cooking macaroni cheese lol(i make heavenly cheese sauce).
I've got 4 little ones so just have to get on with it!!
I admit i avoided the cinema last night tho, i really wasn't in the mood, & i'm used to having my favourite sweets there!

I'm only on day 3 so lots of temptations ahead, i just keep reminding myself how much better i'm going to look soon!! xx

Fresh homemade victoria sponge with homemade raspberry jam!!!!! Resisted with pigheadedness and sheer determination! Lol!!!!

x

OH eating chinese and bottle of wine. I had a shake and water.

Sister and our kids eating fish and chips I had nothing.

This feeling of comfortable and the realisation that I am going to shed the flab far outways any of these temptations though.

god...could give a list as long as my arm... my daughter had chips from the chippie. I went to a party last sat.. didnt cave in to all that party food...that was hard...really wanted some... :(

My sister had her wonderful home made brownies in the fridge for most of the week, and i was home most of the week. only went once to look at them :( they're amazing brownies, best I have ever had! but i didnt touch em.

worst thing was she ended up throwing out the last quarter of the tray cos they had gone off cos my 2 skinny sisters didnt finish them in time :cry: such a waste

ahhhhh brownies.. How I miss your chocolatie deliciousness.. Maybe i'll treat myself to one when i'm finished LT =D

I often make brownies with my children and they are seriously yummy! Fortunately my 3 children are glad not to share them with me - more for them!!!!!!

x

there's so many things I want to have when I finish but I dont think ill ever be able to have em again :( I'd just fall into bad habits all over again. I envy my older sister, she has a perfect body (ie perfect 10) yet she still has ice cream and brownies etc, I dunno how she does it :sigh:

Back