Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What happened to Add-a-Meal Week??!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by wifeywoo, 23 August 2011 Social URL.

1. wifeywoo

wifeywoo Member

Start Weight:
    20st10lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Anyone know? Last time I did CD (2008), you could add a small meal every fifth week...

Think I will up to SS+ every fifth week in any case - need my chicken kebab to look forward to!!!!

Thanks,

W :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    its after week 12 now

Last edited: 24 August 2011
  4. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Hiya - they got rid of it and now send a letter to your GP to say you are SSing instead which sort of gets round the old reasons you had to do AAM. You can still choose to SS+ every few weeks in fact I think the book mentions that it is a good idea to do this to 'keep in touch' with food and I must admit that my 13th week of 810 was much appreciated and has really helped my stepping up so far.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.