what happened to ORANGE WINTER SPICE?

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
I've had 2 already from shakes i had left from previously doing cd. I've just been filling out my order form for shakes next week, and there is no orange winter spice! And i've just had the last one!

Has it been discontinued?!! I bloomin' hope not, it's my fave shake!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Yeah, it was only out for a short while. Don't think they intended it to be a permanent addition

Fraid so. Think it was only around for a couple of months, Christmas before last?. I never got to try it but heard it was really nice.

oh it was lovely. Maybe it wasn't very popular. Oh well...

Thanks kd! x x x

Maybe the chocolate orange would be good for you?(I never tried the winter spice)

Orange winter spice was my fave to, I loved it hot. Shame they didnt keep it going.

Shall we start a campaign to bring it back? It sounds really nice!!

:7834: :sign0009: :girlpower::beam: :sign0163: :sign0144: :xmascheers:

lol yeah a campaign sounds a good idea!

Springadoor - I love it warm too! I'm a bit gutted it's no longer around. It was my fave I must admit.

It sounds so yummy! Bring it back I say!!

What happened to Orange Winter Spice?

It was boggin' so they ditched it. The next to go is the brocolli soup. Hopefully.

Disclaimer: This might be made up.

What happened to Orange Winter Spice?

It was boggin' so they ditched it. The next to go is the brocolli soup. Hopefully.

Disclaimer: This might be made up.

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww broc soup - yuk! xx

Nooo, I LOVE broccoli soup!! :eat: One of my faves - the only thing CD do that's vaguely cheesey!!

Please don't dump it, CD!! :sign0009:

Back