What happens after the month's plan?

Alderney

Hi, Can anyone help me? I've been following the green book from my Rosemary Conley class and will start the red one on Wednesday. So far I've lost 9 lbs and can't believe how easy it has been!

But, what happens after the month is up? Do you get given another book or are you on your own to make up the plan as long as you stick to your given calorie allowance? Also, is there a book availalble with the calorie and fat contents of all foods - like a directory? Can you buy one anywhere as I can't see one for sale on the website.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

hello,
when you get your red book this week in the back it will have a list of weights and ages and calories thats how you know how many to have, there are lots more choices in the red book of menus your consultant should run through it all with you.
well done on your loss so far

Hi, Thanks for your reply. I quizzed my consultant today when I went for my 2nd weigh-in and have lost another 2lbs. Amazing!! I've also bought a little calorie book to keep in my bag and I like the idea that I read somewhere on the forum about making your own book with calorie values in for all your favourite fooods.

Thanks for your help - it's all just a bit new at the moment!

Basically you follow the red book with a different amount of calories (dependant on your current weight). So you will just have more calories to add to your daily intake.

HTH

Back